USA Tour: Columbus Crew - July 28 01:00

• 2 months later...

Villa off the pitch frustrates me so much, they just can't get the small details right which separates you from looking professional and amateur. Look how this friendly appears in my app and I'm sure I can't be the only one

Screenshot_20240722_191334_Aston Villa.jpg

Anyone know when they fly out?

With us having taken 23 players to our last one, but potentially adding in the 11 we've been missing (and any new signings) - do you think some of those that have played in pre-season so far will be left behind, or will take a big squad out there so Unai can work with everyone?

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'd guess flights will be today - from all over the globe by the looks of things. Be interesting to see who gets left behind.

They’re all posting pics on the plane. Our new Everton boys are sat together. Not sure when Tielemans and McGinn are due to join.

• Like 1

Anyone see Archer on the plane?

Young seems to be the only u21 there from what I can see? Looked like only 2 GK's, and 2 CB's on the plane! But surely we took a few kids too? Maybe there was a cheaper second flight for them? Otherwise, this squad sure is taking shape and excites me. Just need a replacement for Duran to support Watkins as the main CF unless that is going to be Archer? We have plenty of options for second striker with Bailey, Rogers, McGinn, Tielemens, Buendia etc etc. 

GK:Gucci, Olsen

FB: Cash, Digne, Maatsen, Moreno, Nedeljkovic

CB: Carlos, Pau

CM: Tielemans, Onana, Dendonker, Barkley, Barrenechea

AM/RM/LM: Ramsey, Bailey, Buendia, iling Jnr, Philogene, Rogers, Young

CF: Dobbin

Edit, Just seen KKH and James Wright too, so that's three Gks, and another FB! And is that Finlay Munro sat next to him? Cant quite tell

Edited by jimcohen

31 minutes ago, jimcohen said:

Anyone see Archer on the plane?

Young seems to be the only u21 there from what I can see? Looked like only 2 GK's, and 2 CB's on the plane! But surely we took a few kids too? Maybe there was a cheaper second flight for them? Otherwise, this squad sure is taking shape and excites me. Just need a replacement for Duran to support Watkins as the main CF unless that is going to be Archer? We have plenty of options for second striker with Bailey, Rogers, McGinn, Tielemens, Buendia etc etc. 

GK:Gucci, Olsen

FB: Cash, Digne, Maatsen, Moreno, Nedeljkovic

CB: Carlos, Pau

CM: Tielemans, Onana, Dendonker, Barkley, Barrenechea

AM/RM/LM: Ramsey, Bailey, Buendia, iling Jnr, Philogene, Rogers, Young

CF: Dobbin

Yeah Archer is on the tour apparently as to some reports. 

quick question do we know if Emi, Watkins and Konsa will catch up with the crew at some stage or come back for the final two matches. 

Â