Tickets

6 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Obvious thing but have you checked your junk/spam folder?

Yep - but that's the thing - I've got the email, it's not that it hasn't come through, it's that it doesn't have the tickets on it or attached to it.

10 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Yep - but that's the thing - I've got the email, it's not that it hasn't come through, it's that it doesn't have the tickets on it or attached to it.

Do they show in the My Tickets section of the app?

15 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Mine had an attachment (I added it to my wallet), but it's also showing in the official app. 

3 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Do they show in the My Tickets section of the app?

I've never used the App for tickets (I added it for the light show 🤣) - I've just tried to log into the tickets section on there but it shows as no tickets available. 

The website has a confirmation, they've had the money, i've got an email confirming the tickets and telling me to print them, but nothing to print.

I've emailed them and I'll get on the phone tomorrow.

Just now, limpid said:

Mine had an attachment (I added it to my wallet), but it's also showing in the official app. 

No attachments and nothing in the App. 

I've never used the App before, I'm guessing you just go to the Tickets section - where it opens to a 'my tickets' page where mine say "No tickets available". Obviously I'd expect it to show the Olympiacos tickets, but would there normally be historic tickets there - is the same sort of information visible that's usually available on the website?

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

I've never used the App before, I'm guessing you just go to the Tickets section - where it opens to a 'my tickets' page where mine say "No tickets available". Obviously I'd expect it to show the Olympiacos tickets, but would there normally be historic tickets there - is the same sort of information visible that's usually available on the website?

It should show your season ticket as well (so that you can add it to your wallet :mrgreen:), if it doesn't then something isn't linked up.

2 minutes ago, limpid said:

It should show your season ticket as well (so that you can add it to your wallet :mrgreen:), if it doesn't then something isn't linked up.

Season ticket is there,

11 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Not sure what it shows for season tickets but for regular ones it shows the upcoming match tickets, then as soon as match has been played they disappear from there.. they are normally sent as attachments on an email too

16 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Have you ever linked your fan ID to the digital account on App?

I think so - I just changed my password and logged in again - so I can now click on the tickets tab on the App, see no tickets, but click on the manage or buy tickets buttons on that page and go directly to my ticketing account details that show the tickets.

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I think so - I just changed my password and logged in again - so I can now click on the tickets tab on the App, see no tickets, but click on the manage or buy tickets buttons on that page and go directly to my ticketing account details that show the tickets.

Sounds like you got everything you should have, just no tickets. I'm not 100% sure how they show on accounts that have season tickets though, but it's odd that others can see there's. Ticket office should be able to send them again anyway

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Aren't they the ones they normally block off cos of the advertising boards

Yes, but beggars (like me) can’t be choosers 

26 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Aren't they the ones they normally block off cos of the advertising boards

I thought Europe has bigger boards so they can’t sell these seats for Euro matches?  

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I got my issue sorted - the systems might be a bit creaky, but the people in our ticket offices are lovely.

I'll echo this got sorted this morning.

• Like 3

Â