Midweek Football 16/19 April

andykeenan

9 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

No doubt Haaland is a great goalscorer. But he does nothing for the rest of his team. He just stands and waits for better players to provide him. 

I think he would do well running at defences but he's not really allowed to at City. He's forced to keep things simple.

16 minutes ago, Genie said:

I notice Man City haven’t got their double height advertising boards running today. Must be UEFA rules.

They allow different countries to see different advertisements, which is a bit mad.

3 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

They were not booing their own players 😂

They were booing the fact they are losing. There wasn’t any other reason to boo

Edited by Genie
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

They were booing the fact they are losing. There wasn’t any other reason go boo

They seemed frustrated with the ref and Madrid’s time wasting. They are cheering their own team though, not booing them. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, LondonLax said:

They seemed frustrated with the ref and Madrid’s time wasting. They are cheering their own team though, not booing them. 

I didn’t notice any special time wasting. I’ve never known fans boo it at half time either. 

They are that deluded.

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

I didn’t notice any special time wasting. I’ve never known fans boo it at half time either. 

They are that deluded.

The Madrid players have been laying out injured after every contact and the ref has been indulging it.  Just before half time the Madrid player when down winded and the ref prevented a quick throw to go and check on him then blew for half time when City were attacking.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Is Jack trying to get himself sent off for dissent or what?

I thought that. Why is he getting in the ref's face every single time when he's already on a yellow?

Edited by Lichfield Dean

Â