Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

39 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Left footed forward? Sounds like Villa

Yes, but we’ve got two of those already. 

He seems to not be swayed by the media or money (so much as some) as seen by him turning down Chelsea when they activated his buyout clause. It was reported that he wanted to stay & have more game time at Palace ahead of the Euros. Similarly whilst a move to United doesn't make a huge amount of sense at the moment to most, he's apparently a United fan so wants to go there. Can't see us changing his mind and tbh I'd rather have Eze anyway

• Like 2

1 minute ago, _AA_786 said:

He seems to not be swayed by the media or money (so much as some) as seen by him turning down Chelsea when they activated his buyout clause. It was reported that he wanted to stay & have more game time at Palace ahead of the Euros. Similarly whilst a move to United doesn't make a huge amount of sense at the moment to most, he's apparently a United fan so wants to go there. Can't see us changing his mind and tbh I'd rather have Eze anyway

It’s not likely we’d be in for either. As we have multiple decent players in their positions. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

It’s not likely we’d be in for either. As we have multiple decent players in their positions. 

Signing Garcia and Baeno for the same price at Olise in positions of need is a no brained. Click bait 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, nnock1984 said:

I’d take Hermoso and Ndidi on frees to start us off 

Me too 👍

Yes wages and signing on fees are higher, but a lower overall cost for ffp amortization reasons. 

Edited by Adman
Typo
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

It's a gud job you corected that cus thayd tek the piss on hear

Fark I know hence me stumbling to a correction 😜😅

1 hour ago, Adman said:

Me too 👍

Yes wages and signing on fees are higher, but a lower overall cost for ffp amortization reasons. 

Ndidi's form in the prem last season before was poor. Plus he's injury prone, and a bit small. So he gets a no from me. But Hermoso yes please.

1 minute ago, Philosopher said:

Ndidi's form in the prem last season before was poor. Plus he's injury prone, and a bit small. So he gets a no from me. But Hermoso yes please.

Hermoso

Baeno

Garcia

Williams 

Dumfries

thank you and goodbye lol 😜

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CroVillan said:

Hermoso

Baeno

Garcia

Williams 

Dumfries

thank you and goodbye lol 😜

Baena is a clever player and a good striker of a football. But is small and slow.

Garcia is 5'8 so not the imposing DM we are looking for.

Apparently Williams wants a raise on his 200k per week to leave! On top of his 50m euro fee.

Dumfries is a good player, but not convinced he can play right back in the prem. 

Hermoso yes please.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, thabucks said:

Thing is they’re not free’s that’s a myth. what isn’t spent on a transfer fee goes on extortionate wages, large agents fees and massive signing on bonuses… Ndidi wouldn’t be worth the wages he’d command and you basically need to bribe agents with stack loads of cash to get their clients to sign… 

Well its classed as free and even with those extra fees it still wouldn’t lets say exceed £6M which compared to a £30M transfer is night and day.

2 minutes ago, Philosopher said:

Baena is a clever player and a good striker of a football. But is small and slow.

Garcia is 5'8 so not the imposing DM we are looking for.

Apparently Williams wants a raise on his 200k per week to leave! On top of his 50m euro fee.

Dumfries is a good player, but not convinced he can play right back in the prem. 

Hermoso yes please.

1 out 5 ain’t bad lol

but beg to differ on a couple of points… Baeno I don’t find slow, technically gifted but is sometimes wasteful though so is Buendia trying to thread passes and find forwards. 

Not sure we need that big, strong enforcer as a DM, more so someone that can break up play as a back four guard and that also can generate forward play.

Haven’t heard that Williams is asking for such a substantial wage, if so then no go totally agree.

When viewing our areas of need DM, RB CM what players do you think would fit into our system/Premier League as per say? 

Â