Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

Just now, CarryOnVilla said:

If that’s true, we got £13m this year. 
What is the likelihood hood that we can sell 300k of kits?!? I have no idea what we do sell now?!? 

Globally I think we could definitely hit that marker. Loads of Villa fans in Oz and there’ll be a massive push in the US now too. This is not taking into account the Villa fans at home.

we have gained fans god knows how many fans in Argentina through EMI and now being in CL that will rise again. 

9 minutes ago, CroVillan said:

Globally I think we could definitely hit that marker. Loads of Villa fans in Oz and there’ll be a massive push in the US now too. This is not taking into account the Villa fans at home.

we have gained fans god knows how many fans in Argentina through EMI and now being in CL that will rise again. 

150 years too the biggest oldest club in the world.  Americans love history so there is that to market.

I know Forest are older but the point still stands.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

I'd expect us to hit the 300k shirts with a good season.

Just remember that the slave-crafted shite you get off DHGate doesn't count towards this figure...

Would that be 300k shirts across Home, Away, Third and Goalkeepers?

I mean if it's a doozy I would buy long sleeve for me and a kit for my boy maybe.all 3!.  Must be loads of fans in a similar situation so not hard to shift 300k across all shirts and sizes.

Fake Villa shirts are normally crap due to the badge looking way off but Adidas might be easier for them to rep so hopefully now we have taken back control from Fanatics we can market it better globally.  Also give members and season ticket holders incentives to buy from the club direct.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

Just remember that the slave-crafted shite you get off DHGate doesn't count towards this figure...

Tbh, I assumed Adidas was going to be just as bad as some of the major sportswear manufacturers when it comes to the kind of child labour and forced labour we know certain other manufacturers are still benefiting from particularly in China. Pleasantly surprised to see that they seem to be leading the way these days.

10 hours ago, villaajax said:

Claret and blue tartan, based on Scotland's 1996 shirt to honour our captain.

Our club has a rich history regards our forefathers from Glasgow.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

If that’s true, we got £13m this year. 
What is the likelihood hood that we can sell 300k of kits?!? I have no idea what we do sell now?!? 

Don’t worry, according to Heck we have 300m fans worldwide 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

If we still had Trez and samatta, I’d believe it. 

Don’t you go messing with those Tanzania fans bro!

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

If we still had Trez and samatta, I’d believe it. 

Martinez and Lehmann…

Bailey? Watkins’ popularity will have grown and continue to do so…

Edited by Jas10

47 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Tbh, I assumed Adidas was going to be just as bad as some of the major sportswear manufacturers when it comes to the kind of child labour and forced labour we know certain other manufacturers are still benefiting from particularly in China. Pleasantly surprised to see that they seem to be leading the way these days.

In terms of clothing, I don't know anything about big sports brands being involved in non-compliant factories.

I can't speak for footwear because it's a different beast altogether, but there's no chance top-tier brands are making clothes - especially football shirts - in places they shouldn't.

If I use the player/authentic shirts, the cost price of those is often higher than the retail price you would pay for a counterfeit.

Anyway, we're OT. If anyone interested in discussing further please start a thread in OT 👍

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

When I was a kid you would always see villa kit on sale in sports shops in Ireland. Since about 2011 I don't think I have spotted any.

It's all to do with the distribution of the brands themselves.

We're more likely to sell more Adidas jerseys just because they will be more widely available.

• Like 2

Â