BBC Football - How Villa are disrupting the elite

OutByEaster?

3 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0gm6922/the-football-news-show-how-villa-are-disrupting-the-elite

Really interesting little seventeen minute film about our structure, the manager, his methods and the team that supports him.

Enjoy.

might have to buy nord vpn just so I can watch this....  won't work for me in the USA

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

It seems that there's a lot of articles and questions to Emery and our players about how they play and our tactics etc almost like trying to find a way to expose and counter us 😂

Very true. It seems like we've become the new tactical pet project everyone is analysing. What they won't work out though is what Unai will do next. A man with an alternate plan for every occasion.

Next..... Electrify the pitch behind the back line using motion sensors. When Ezri and Pau move forward the pitch behind them goes live. Lets see opposing players get in behind our defence then 🤓 . Emi will be fine in goal with a live pitch in front of him as he's been electric anyway so he's in no danger whatsoever. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, John said:

Alan Shearer and Ian Wright had some very flattering things to say about us on MOTD2 last weekend as well. image.png.39a316f4d2b356edd8a61d5631af0598.png:flag:

Yes, Wrighty seems to have calmed his earlier worries about our high line! 😂

Really interesting discussion on the video above. Good to see some emphasis on how well the existing players have responded to the new regime. I can’t really think of one that hasn’t been playing more positively and skilfully under Emery and this shows they have great attitude and desire to improve. It also shows they were well recruited even if previous managers couldn’t get as much out of them as Emery has.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

Very true. It seems like we've become the new tactical pet project everyone is analysing. What they won't work out though is what Unai will do next. A man with an alternate plan for every occasion.

Next..... Electrify the pitch behind the back line using motion sensors. When Ezri and Pau move forward the pitch behind them goes live. Lets see opposing players get in behind our defence then 🤓 . Emi will be fine in goal with a live pitch in front of him as he's been electric anyway so he's in no danger whatsoever. 

Interesting from videos I have seen about Football Manager 2024, the tactic with the most success so far is pretty much how we line up

On 15/11/2023 at 09:12, avfc1982am said:

Another article today in depth about Watkins's play style. Really keen on us all of a sudden 😂 I've not noticed any on how Newcastle went from like 6 points after 15 games to champions league

Edited by VillaJ100

Â