The final American TV poll...

LancsVillan

If you remember these you're older than you think...  

18 members have voted

1. 1. If you remember these you're older than you think...

• BJ and the Bear
    • Hardcastle and McCormick
    • Hart to Hart
    • CHiPS
    • Crazy Like A Fox
    • Airwolf
    • Petrocelli (did he finish that house?)
    • Hill Street Blues
    • Hunter
    • Rockford files

so go on vote....

nah forget that I've started this thread as a trip down memory lane of those programmes I used to watch, but I've had to kill the list as you only get 10 options.

McCloud

Columbo

Ironside

The Fall Guy

Cagney and Lacey

Knight Rider

The A team

fantasy Island (It's a plane boss)

Lou Grant

I could go on but that would negate the thread

and is serves as a reminder of just how much American TV I've watched throughout my life as most of the things I watch today are from the US too

and this is not even thinking of the 'comedies'

Against today's TV HSB does look bad but it was for me THE best thing to watch ever and I never missed an episode. It won every TV award going at the time too.

I still remember the shock when Joe Coffey got killed

Crazy Like A Fox, Hunter and Petrocelli. I don't remember these 3, does that mean I'm not as old as I think?

... and where's Dukes of Hazzard :angry:

I thought I was the only one who remembered Hardcastle & McCormick - mainly (solely) because of the car they used in it.

Oh and what about Street Hawk :lol: Looking at it now, that bike looked crap.

Oh oh oh and what about ... Automan. Awesome how he could turn corners at 90 degrees without slowing down.

I don't get 'why' you vote for anything? There's no question to the poll. Do I pick my favourite ? Of that list, probably between Chips and Airwolf. We'll go with Airwolf :)

McGuyver ..so good it's constantly mentioned in the Simpsons

I liked Airwolf .. I just remember it being on TV then not being on TV , did it ever really end and he find his brother ?

Probably the best US one i remember form the 80's was Magnum ....

but from the 90's Quantum Leap though I hated the ending spoiled a perfectly good series in 30 seconds with poxy religious mumbo jumbo and a "Sam never went home"

Columbo

From that other thread of mine about picturing VT members ..don't you mean "Blandy" :-)

Â