Totally useless information/trivia

RunRickyRun

Brazilian Goalkeeper Rogério Ceni has scored 83 goals for Sao Paulo. In 831 appearances. 36 have been from penalties and 47 from free kicks. Sao Paulo have also never lost a game in which he has scored.

Columbia goalkeeper Rene Higuita has a better international scoring record than Emile Heskey.

Fulham have gone more than 7 hours of playing time without conceding since Gabby scored against them.

Didn't they concede last night ?

They did, but not before I posted.

Killer whales, or Orcas, aren't whales, they're dolphins.

(somewhat inspired to post that because of the story of a trainer being killed by one, and surprisingly yes I did know this before today).

And - despite the recent trainer death - the name is a bit of a misnomer. As with all dolphins, attacks on humans are almost unknown. Something very odd happened there.

Killer whales, or Orcas, aren't whales, they're dolphins.

(somewhat inspired to post that because of the story of a trainer being killed by one, and surprisingly yes I did know this before today).

And - despite the recent trainer death - the name is a bit of a misnomer. As with all dolphins, attacks on humans are almost unknown. Something very odd happened there.

Basically Spanish sailors observed it hunting whales and essentially named it whale killer which was mistranslated into English.

Â