January Transfer Window 2024

TheAuthority

1 hour ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Hackney looked tidy for Boro. A cut above their other midfielders 

Odd that was subbed off at 59 mins. Barlaser DM partner had waaay better stats. 56 passes to 26 with higher successful % and 5 of 8 acc long ball vs 2 of 2 and 1 through ball vs 0

23 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Odd that was subbed off at 59 mins. Barlaser DM partner had waaay better stats. 56 passes to 26 with higher successful % and 5 of 8 acc long ball vs 2 of 2 and 1 through ball vs 0

I must admit that my observations were based on the first half only: missed the first bit of the second half.

I thought they might want to keep him freshish  for their League Cup game? 

51 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Commentator said something about returning from injury? Or did I mishear that?

50 minutes ago, Zero7 said:

I thought that Latte Latth looked fairly decent, bar far and out Boro’s best player. don’t know much about him 

Come on, why do we as fans do this? 

He's a average Championship player at least. 

We are bigger and better than thinking anyone who had a half decent 20 mins against us looks a good player. 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Come on, why do we as fans do this? 

He's a average Championship player at least. 

We are bigger and better than thinking anyone who had a half decent 20 mins against us looks a good player. 

That’s what they said about Vardy. Plenty of great plays from from lower leagues 

40 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

He ain't no Vardy mate. 

He'll probably be in the Turkish League this time next season. 

Ok, thanks fro your insight, I’ve not seen him play much but looks good against Moreno today 

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

Today was his 1st game back since November

20 minutes ago, Zero7 said:

Ok, thanks fro your insight, I’ve not seen him play much but looks good against Moreno today 

Not having a pop mate, but we are far better than some random striker at Middlesbrough. 

What's the deal with Foyth at Villareal at the moment? He's the absolute perfect right back for us,  and not just because he's played over Emery's system. But because he's bloody brilliant at it. 

2.5 years left on his contract so going to have a premium on his value, unless the Spain buyout thing makes him affordable.

Please, if we sign anybody, make it him.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

What's the deal with Foyth at Villareal at the moment? He's the absolute perfect right back for us,  and not just because he's played over Emery's system. But because he's bloody brilliant at it. 

2.5 years left on his contract so going to have a premium on his value, unless the Spain buyout thing makes him affordable.

How much will he cost? There's loads of speculation we're tight on FFP and even Emery intimated we have to sell some players to buy

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

How much will he cost? There's loads of speculation we're tight on FFP and even Emery intimated we have to sell some players to buy

Checking his stats looks like he hasnt played much this last few months. Not sure if this was this injury or manager preference related... Another thing that could make him cheap if the latter though as well as that Spain release clause thing.

Honestly though I don't know, hence my ask.

31 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

He isnt very durable as hasnt made 30 league appearances in a season. He has never impressed me at all so hope we arent in for him

It's a shame Spurs got Werner and a good deal too. €15-20m option to buy. For him I suppose he knows he'll be able to make the Striker position his own there if he performs where here he wouldn't be able to displace Watkins 

4 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

It's a shame Spurs got Werner and a good deal too. €15-20m option to buy. For him I suppose he knows he'll be able to make the Striker position his own there if he performs where here he wouldn't be able to displace Watkins 

Has 2 goals this season and got 9 last season in a so called weaker league. Spurs getting robbed