Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, allani said:

He'll get fouled a lot (have I said that before?!)

We were the most fouled team in the PL last year, even with Jack gone and even with Traore mostly out. Looks like he'll help secure that for us again this year then...

Makes you wish we had bought Ward-Prowse to convert all the free kicks.

47 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Don't care how he plays - he could score 3 own goals for all I care. All I ask is that he doesn't get injured.

Pretty sure he won't be allowed to play.  Just to attend the match and watch from the safety of the stands after waving goodbye.

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

I’m scared he’s going to get injured now….our luck isn’t doing well the last week

Assume he’s not playing, has had a slight knock of some sort and not played for them recently. Just an on pitch farewell?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, allani said:

I'm hoping that Zaniolo proves to be an excellent signing and I can bask in the glow of VillaTalk worship for ever.

I'm fearing it being a disaster and never being taken seriously ever again!

Hey! We don’t want another JV and Bailey situation lad!! 😭😂

He’s going to kill me now 😂

Edited by Jas10
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, TheMelvillan said:

looking online,  opinions on this guy range from being a clumsy crock of injured, moody poop, to an unstoppable totti/ ibrahimovic hybrid megastar. Curious to see whereabouts on the spectrum he actually falls

He’s a good young player with lots of potential, bad luck with injuries and treated very unfairly and poorly by former psycho “fans” and a poisonous scumbag of a manager… who always throws individuals under the bus for the sake of his own ego (detest that guy).

So much upside to this if we get him settled and firing… I don’t believe that he’s a “problem” at all… just needs the right environment and guidance to thrive…

Unai has a bit of a reputation of getting the best out of under valued and under appreciated players anyway… but he might actually have a real gem on his hands here…

Hopefully, we’ve exploited a very lucrative or beneficial situation here…

And we’ve protected ourselves a bit too… for once…

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Assume he’s not playing, has had a slight knock of some sort and not played for them recently. Just an on pitch farewell?

Fair enough, my nerves are a little stressed now. Thanks.

Just now, theboyangel said:

- it was your comment 

Now I can’t get it out of my head 

Apologies - clearly a swing and a miss at a joke!

I shall return go off-topic 😥

You’re too sharp for me lad 😂

I’m not a big Kylie fan, but Deano! 👏 🤌🇮🇹

• Haha 1

Â