Women’s World Cup 2023

Giro

1 minute ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Could argue dangerous play but that was a nice bit of acting from Spain there.

Not that I would argue it was dangerous, I might add.

It happens in the men's game, tge ref hasn't understood what they're watching, she slid to block the pass and the Spanish player fell in to her and even "fell" is generous

25 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Yeah of course but Bronze in particular cost the goal and keeps under hitting passes.

They just showed the Spain goal again where Bronze loses it in CM and doesn't even try to get back!

But there's not one England player brave enough to take the game by the scruff of the neck. 

Kelly and James make sense to bring on, but I'm surprised who came off. would've thought Toone, who's not really been involved.

Unless Daly did have a knock, I'd have thought you'd find a way to leave her on even with change in formation. She'd been doing fine defensively and we know she can score goals. Just had a chance couple mins ago where it was Carter arriving back post where it would've been Daly.

Just now, switters said:

Kelly and James make sense to bring on, but I'm surprised who came off. would've thought Toone, who's not really been involved.

Unless Daly did have a knock, I'd have thought you'd find a way to leave her on even with change in formation. She'd been doing fine defensively and we know she can score goals. Just had a chance couple mins ago where it was Carter arriving back post where it would've been Daly.

I'm guessing Daly had a knock because I don't see why you'd take her off honestly. 

Â