Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

BOF

20 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

19 points with Son and a likely injured Udogie to play.

Got Archer on the bench but only 3 defenders started so he won't even get subbed on 😭

I managed to finish on even fewer points than that, 17! 😂

Ha , Thanks to Romero and his -4 , I sneaked  a draw in my H2H battle  this week .. had Son not scuffed his chance near the end I'd have come away with a victory 

21- 21  , must be one of the lowest scoring weeks I've ever had 

3 hours ago, villarule123 said:

Was going to put a couple of Arsenal players in but they have CL tomorrow so going to hold off and see if there's any injuries. 

ideally i want to do the same but i'm tight for cash with the moves i want to do so might have to take a risk and get transfers done earlier

decided to get JWP off my bench and get Palmer in, much cheaper and better too, plus i dont have a chelsea asset. got 1.7 ITB after selling Alvarez for Nketiah, so will provide me a decent amount of funds. Might go back to playing with 5 mids in future so not sure if i will buy alvarez back or switch to Nunez from nketiah in a few gameweeks, but it will be nice to have some options

21 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

decided to get JWP off my bench and get Palmer in, much cheaper and better too, plus i dont have a chelsea asset. got 1.7 ITB after selling Alvarez for Nketiah, so will provide me a decent amount of funds. Might go back to playing with 5 mids in future so not sure if i will buy alvarez back or switch to Nunez from nketiah in a few gameweeks, but it will be nice to have some options

Nketia is yellow flagged this week

I'm definitely rolling this week. I want 2 FT for after the intl. break anyway, but I'm also loathe to go Son->Saka with Spurs needing to whup some ass in the next one. As good as Wolves are at home. I could see that one biting me in the behind. And Arsenal have plenty of outlets against Burnley.

1 hour ago, BOF said:

I'm definitely rolling this week. I want 2 FT for after the intl. break anyway, but I'm also loathe to go Son->Saka with Spurs needing to whup some ass in the next one. As good as Wolves are at home. I could see that one biting me in the behind. And Arsenal have plenty of outlets against Burnley.

Spurs worrying me at the back with the lack of players available. Possibly bringing in a Wolves midfielder this week for Ward-Prowse :D 

42 minutes ago, bickster said:

Spurs worrying me at the back with the lack of players available. Possibly bringing in a Wolves midfielder this week for Ward-Prowse :D 

They can do what they want at the back as long as they keep responding at the other end. Might even motivate them to score more 😁

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, bickster said:

Christ, will I never rid myself of Ward-Prowse.

From experience I think it needs a dose of antibiotics. Stop playing with loose women.

• Haha 1

Â