Claret & Cub memberships 2023/24

Kingman

1 hour ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Well my renewal pack arrived yesterday, consisted of one of those ozone friendly bottles and a pin badge. 

Both look good quality. My lad can't wait for his stuff to arrive, although he's pinched the bottle already

They better send the season ticket holders something more than just the pin badge!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well, the good news is that the Everton game didn't sell out during the membership window, which means that every member that wanted a ticket got a ticket.

The Upper Holte was blocked out because of the Terrace View sales issues, which will have disappointed a number, but we did get to the season ticket window.

The bad news is that only about 300 tickets made it through that window, so that might not always be the case this season.

It's difficult to say where Everton sits in terms of demand, it's the first game of the season which is a big pull, but there are often lots of people on holiday at that point in August - we'll learn more as the season goes on, but I do think that we might see some games sell out in the Members window.

You'd hope that once they've sorted/given up on selling the season tickets in the Terrace View, the extra capacity that opens up will help and members will be fully covered - but as the season goes on and people realise that no match is going to make general sale, I wouldn't be surprised to see the membership numbers rise and things get a little more competitive.

I have a feeling we're well on the way to tiered memberships, and given how things seem to go, I don't they're going to get any cheaper.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Well, the good news is that the Everton game didn't sell out during the membership window, which means that every member that wanted a ticket got a ticket.

The Upper Holte was blocked out because of the Terrace View sales issues, which will have disappointed a number, but we did get to the season ticket window.

The bad news is that only about 300 tickets made it through that window, so that might not always be the case this season.

It's difficult to say where Everton sits in terms of demand, it's the first game of the season which is a big pull, but there are often lots of people on holiday at that point in August - we'll learn more as the season goes on, but I do think that we might see some games sell out in the Members window.

You'd hope that once they've sorted/given up on selling the season tickets in the Terrace View, the extra capacity that opens up will help and members will be fully covered - but as the season goes on and people realise that no match is going to make general sale, I wouldn't be surprised to see the membership numbers rise and things get a little more competitive.

I have a feeling we're well on the way to tiered memberships, and given how things seem to go, I don't they're going to get any cheaper.

Going to make it all the more interesting when the North stand closes for a season. Will there even be enough seats for all the season ticket holders + newly acquired TV season ticketers, let alone any left for members to try and fight over. 

Edited by MrBlack

11 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

100% tier memberships are coming. I reckon they will have three levels bronze silver and gold.

I expect alot of moaning here if that happens

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

100% tier memberships are coming. I reckon they will have three levels bronze silver and gold.

I expect alot of moaning here if that happens

Well I want priority tickets but none of the other stuff.  I hope that’s bronze not gold!

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Going to make it all the more interesting when the North stand closes for a season. Will there even be enough seats for all the season ticket holders + newly acquired TV season ticketers, let alone any left for members to try and fight over. 

If memberships are still being sold on a calendar-year basis, valid for a year from the date of purchase, then that interest is nearer than you'd think.

Unless they've changed to the dates running in conjunction with the season (and I hope they have) then we're two weeks away from s new membership becoming less valuable, from the first game of next season, getting a ticket isn't going to be straightforward, even with a membership.

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I'm a North Stand ST holder. Surely i can't lose my season ticket once the stand is closed to be rebuilt can I? 

My understanding is that you'll be relocated and then given priority to take up a season ticket in the new North Stand when it's completed.

Everything ticket seems a bit foggy at the moment though.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I'm a North Stand ST holder. Surely i can't lose my season ticket once the stand is closed to be rebuilt can I? 

I've just moved to the north stand because I'd like to be in it again before it goes and would like first refusal on tickets for the new north stand.

No you cant lose your season ticket because the stand is closed to be rebuilt. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Looking at the club website, it's not quite clear as to whether the Memberships are now just for the season or whether they're for a calendar year - does anyone who has bought one know?

I think it’s still a rolling 12 months. Not in line with seasons unless that’s when you bought it.

• Like 2

I'm north upper stand ST holder too, i think we will be placed somewhere in the ground at least whilst works are taking place and then be able to take a seat in the new stand...not sure how it will work but I imagine there will be hardly any seats for members or st holder guests that year

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Looking at the club website, it's not quite clear as to whether the Memberships are now just for the season or whether they're for a calendar year - does anyone who has bought one know?

I just renewed and it was still for 12 months from date of purchase.  It also still had the option to auto-renew next year. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ender4 said:

I just renewed and it was still for 12 months from date of purchase.  It also still had the option to auto-renew next year. 

Let's hope you and others including my daughter who also has renewed her claret membership, get the chance to get a ticket this year....or is Villa going to mess about with that as well?

3 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

I'm north upper stand ST holder too, i think we will be placed somewhere in the ground at least whilst works are taking place and then be able to take a seat in the new stand...not sure how it will work but I imagine there will be hardly any seats for members or st holder guests that year

They'll only place you in the ground in you fall over. If you don't you can stand in the car park and watch through the gaps, it'll be a restricted view position but you'll get water at half time AND a programme

• Haha 1

Â