Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

1 minute ago, useless said:

Our position relative to Spurs is better than I thought, even now that they're beating Forest they're still only on the same points as us, and their next five games for them are Newcastle, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea, and Liverpool, so we're still in with a really good chance of fourth regardless of what happens with them today

It's up to us to take advantage of that run they have. Ideally you'd think theres 6 points maximum there. Problem is we tend to buckle under pressure lately. Plus the extra European games won't help with our fitness. 

... and as I type Forest equalise 😂 think they'll be lots of twists and turns before the seasons over.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

Chris Wood been decent this season

To be fair he’s a competent striker, if he hadn’t played so many games for Burnley he’d probably have a higher goal tally

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Yes Forest! Always had a soft spot for them as I went to uni there and went to the odd game.

Do us a favour my old mates!? 

I have a soft spot for them purely based on them being a PROPER historic club with some genuine glory days.

• Like 1

Spurs defence poor.. they’ve got Newcastle, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man City to play… their 4th place isn’t certain by any stretch

Edited by ben1505

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Forest playing some very good football.

Need to check the table to make sure they can't overtake us as well!

😂😂

Yeah they're playing some good stuff

• Like 1