villa89

Wigs - Are they good?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Wigs - Are they good?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who cares
    • I don't vote in Polls

After resisting the urge to whip an unsightly wig off the head some aul fella who was walking in front of me I have to ask the question, why? Lots of men are bald its no big deal. Even if it was a big deal strapping a piece of dead badger to your head is not the solution.

I am right? Or do wigs actually serve a purpose other than the comedic value of laughing at the poor t.wat who's wearing one.

I'm 32, with about the same number of hairs on my head as years under my belt. Would never even dream of wearing a wig, going for hair transplants or any of that daft Shane Warne carry on. A weekly trim with some no-guard clippers and job's a good'un. The amount of blokes I see who are clinging on Alan Shearer style to what remains of their barnets, shunning shaving their heads, never ceases to amaze me.

Not long after 9/11 I was travelling back through Milan Malpensa - went through the normal first level security out into the shops bit etc.

Got called to the gate for boarding and there was a second level security check. The bloke a few in front of us had a bad syrup on and the security people made him lift it up much the amusement of the people behind him . I did say to the young lady next to me in the line that if he was sitting next to me on the plane I would purposely but the blowers on full

Afterthought:

If you were ginger, and went the way of Duncan Goodhew; would you buy a ginger wig?

I sure as sh*t don't think I would.

As a side note, when I was a scamp, my Mum & Dad told me Duncan Goodhew went bald becasue he ran into a tree. WTF!?

Slightly OT but have you seen the new ad with Paul Daniels in? He looks even more like an alien than before. It's as though someone has filled his head with some sort of liquid and then squeezed him around his chin until his eyes expand. Weird looking magical freak.

Â