New kits 23/24

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

sne

9 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Getting a alot of negative press on this change if the flag on rhe back of the England kit.

My input, "What the f**** were the FA and Nike thinking".

My input... 

Who the **** cares? I saw TS Simon Jordan having a rant, people are way too precious, it's a statement on modern society, not that everyone's woke more that everyone is outraged by everything 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Seems 90% of fans aren't happy, VT though, always the opposite end of the majority. 😂

Oh yes? Where is your "90% of fans" figure coming from?

I'd bet that mos people couldn't care less, with a small number on either side of their culture war divide deciding that they have to be Very Angry about it.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Oh yes? Where is your "90% of fans" figure coming from?

I'd bet that mos people couldn't care less, with a small number on either side of their culture war divide deciding that they have to be Very Angry about it.

90% of the comments are negative which means that 90% of people aren't happy

That obviously doesn't factor in the truth that the vast majority of people don't care enough to comment either way but that's not how it works 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Getting a alot of negative press on this change if the flag on rhe back of the England kit.

My input, "What the f**** were the FA and Nike thinking".

Nike have explained what they were thinking

They've used the colours of the 1966 world cup winning training kit to inspire the design. Seems like quite a nice gesture to me

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2

Remember how everyone lost their collective shit about this being the Team GB shirt at the 2012 Olympics with its colour-changed flag?

2012 Team GB Olympic Home Shirt - 9/10 - (L)

Yeah, me neither. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ml1dch said:

Remember how everyone lost their collective shit about this being the Team GB shirt at the 2012 Olympics with its colour-changed flag?

Yeah, me neither. 

Or this one?

article-2101963-0DBDAF2C00000578-777_468

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Yeah, me neither. 

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Or this one?

article-2101963-0DBDAF2C00000578-777_468

Or this one

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfRGpIXQ0bYqcbi-k8SxI

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Even the politicians are involved ffs, it's so **** lame.

They'll change St George into a Turkish bloke next, just to satisfy the woke mob. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Seems 90% of fans aren't happy, VT though, always the opposite end of the majority. 😂

You mean 90% of your lunatic right wing algorithm on social media. 

And then in your echo chamber you actually believe you're the majority. 

• Like 3

The BBC found Peter Shilton with a take (Quelle surprise). If he’d been full of half as much hot air in Mexico as he is now he’d have easily risen high enough to win a header against a certain garden gnome sized Argentinian

Edited by 479Villan
  • Haha 2

Sorry for the double post, but which 'woke nonsense' is it supposed to be pandering to? It's not the rainbow, or the trans flag? Does anyone know?

Like, am I losing my mind here?

Edited by StefanAVFC

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

That’s the real issue isn’t it. 
thats why there was no outrage at the other kit’s ive posted   

People like VT’s resident Alex Jones will insist the issue is the flag being changed. But it isn’t. They have no issue with that, as evidenced at there being no outrage at those previous kits sporting flags that are different colours. 

The problem is the design vaguely, very very vaguely, resembles an LGBT rainbow. Even though it doesn’t and the colours are wrong and Nike have very clearly explained where the colours come from. 

Thats their problem. Because they think it’s a bit gay. 

Its pathetic 

Nail on the head.

Why would they put the bisexual flag on an England shirt?

You ask one question, and the entire outrage falls apart.

Â