The Not Villa Summer Transfer Window 2023

His Name Is Death

On 01/08/2023 at 00:35, Villaphan04 said:

what kind of intro video is this?

Haha, Fabinho looks so uncomfortable at the start of this, like 'why the f*** am I holding a tiger? This thing is going to rip my face off'.

alex scott to bournemouth then. wolves heavily linked but bournemouth seem to have won the race

one of those players that every fan thinks is amazing but logic dictates that if he was that good then better teams than two who were fighting relegation last season would've been in for him.

Ex villan matija sarkic on verge of joining millwall for 1.2 million after his move to stoke collapsed last month. He just needs to find somwhere he can be number 1, Stoke would have been hard as they will be right up there this season so millwall maybe a good place for him 

1 hour ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Also reports that Alex Scott is joining Bournemouth for 25 million and that they have also had a bid of 18 million euros accepted for Spanish fullback arnau Martinez 

And yet some on here are happy for us to sell AJ for a measly 10m

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Mane to Al Nassr for 24 million confirmed….what a disaster of a transfer for Bayern Munich! Was so so poor for them and scrapped with a teammate in training 

Will be fun with him and Ronaldo having tantrums about the other one not passing them the ball 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Mane to Al Nassr for 24 million confirmed….what a disaster of a transfer for Bayern Munich! Was so so poor for them and scrapped with a teammate in training 

I'd say they can't believe their luck, almost broke even minus wages 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr_Dogg said:

I'd say they can't believe their luck, almost broke even minus wages 

Oh I meant the original move to Bayern, they thought he would continue the Liverpool form and score a hatful….they did well to shift him out of there for that fee and on his wages for sure

2 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Not every player can handle the step up from the farmers league to a European league 😜

• Haha 1

I can’t see how PSG won’t sell Mbappe to Real Madrid this summer.

They’re bringing in a number of attacking options in Dembele, Ramos, Asensio and Kang-In Lee. Plus they have completed the permanent deal for Ekitike.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Joao Felix ended up there as well.

16 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Lucas moura signed for Sao Paulo

Andre Silva signed for sociedad on loan from leipzig, didn't see that one coming

He wouldnt get any game time at Leipzig and had a terrible season