77 members have voted

1. 1. Alongside Macca?

• Shaun Teale
    • Kent Nielsen
    • Gareth 'ambitious' Southgate
    • Ugo '£' Ehiogu
    • Olof Mellberg
    • Derek Mountfield!

I also wanted to vote for Evans, but in his absence picked Ugo and immidiately regretted it when I remembered Teals goal against Bolton in the League cup way back when

And he's so hard he punched his fist through a fish tank 8)

Hated the way Southgate left the club but he was great for us every single week.

To be fair he has been as consistant for Boro since he moved.

Also when he returned to Villa and got booed he had the character to applaud the Villa fans at the end of the match. A top professional.

McNaught was my choice, led from the front, great header of the ball, reliable and ideal with McGrath as the sweeper.

In his absence Southgate wins can't see the fuss over Mellberg, not in Southgates class

would play 352 just to have McNaught, Evans and God :-)

would you fancy playing those 3

McNaught was my choice, led from the front, great header of the ball, reliable and ideal with McGrath as the sweeper.

In his absence Southgate wins can't see the fuss over Mellberg, not in Southgates class

I'd swap my zimmer frame for the chance :lol:

Well as its not actually going to happen :winkold:

Karren Brady as cheerleader and you've got my fantasy! :winkold:

I also wanted to vote for Evans, but in his absence picked Ugo and immidiately regretted it when I remembered Teals goal against Bolton in the League cup way back when

I picked Ugo too. I think the times when he and PMcG played together were the strongest defensive unit I've seen.

And wasn't Shaun Treetrunkthighs goal vs Tranmere? Diving header.. And the broadest grin I've ever seen in a Villa jersey.

• 2 years later...

Hi there,

just wanted to ask some of you.. Why is Gareth "The Rat" Southgate, so highly rated?!?? I really cant see, how he is up for the running to play along side Macca...

Also Ugo Agogo, come on please- just a another myth that he was top notch!! Mellberg maybe but there's really one man who can stand next to Macca.. I'll leave you with his holte end chantt

HE'S HERE, HERE'S THERE, HERES EVERY F##KIN WHERE...