Weekends Football 31 March/2 April

andykeenan

2 hours ago, bobzy said:

Honestly, this constant "the media hate us waaah" stuff is **** boring.

Every other game had something major on it.  Us and Chelsea are the only two safely midtable sides and the game had the fewest goals in it of all games (Forest vs Wolves also 2 goals, but a massive game).  We were bound to be on last unless the game was a particular banger for the neutral - and most people would've enjoyed seeing us beat Chelsea.

I didn't remotely say the media hate us. 

Allsvenskan might be a mediocre league but when it comes to atmosphere at the most supported clubs we are world class.

Not many events in European football that beats the annual Hammarby march before the opening home game of the season.

Such a shame the game is played on that pitiful excuse of a plastic door mat that goes for a pitch in Allsvenskan.

• Like 2

Offside "rule" is so broken. Must be at least 5 West Ham players who are offside and are all effecting how the Southampton GK and defense are reacting. Even if the guy who heads the ball manages to not be offside it's still an offside situation surely.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sne said:

Offside "rule" is so broken. Must be at least 5 West Ham players who are offside and are all effecting how the Southampton GK and defense are reacting. Even if the guy who heads the ball manages to not be offside it's still an offside situation surely.

Didn’t see much wrong with that goal tbh, he would have scored regardless 

Just now, KentVillan said:

Didn’t see much wrong with that goal tbh, he would have scored regardless 

Beauty of the "rule" I guess. Any situation can be given any result because it's so vague.

11 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Yeah but I think we would all be livid if that was a Villa goal and got disallowed 

We've had goals ruled out when only having 1 guy in an offside position who may or may not have effected play. West Ham had about 5 in that situation.

Edited by sne

I think Selles has some good qualities but he sure dosen't half pick some weird teams to start games.

Southampton spent endless money on forwards in January and none of them can get in ahead of Theo Walcott?! I think Alcaraz has looked decent from what I've seen and he's scored a couple and yet Elyonoussi is still starting infront aswell.

Just given the initiative to West Ham to grind out a huge three points really.

Â