Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

3 minutes ago, Thug said:

You don’t have to know the answer to know what isn’t the answer.

For example, you don’t have to know the mass of Jupiter to know that it ISN’T 5kg.

Cool story, bro. I don’t disagree.

I simply asked him who he’d like us to sign. I think plenty of V’talkers would like to know given every link is rubbished and every player we *might* sign will be rubbish. 

Simple question. Who would Kiwi want Villa to sign this Summer (from the pool of players linked)? 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Here’s a novel idea. You tell us who you would sign Kiwi instead of telling us every player that doesn’t play for Aston Villa is sh*t…

Come on, man. Tell us who you want. 

I'll let Monchi do his job. I can say if I think a player is shit can't I? 

Last player I wanted was Buendia

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

What's the point? 

What’s the point of you talking about a player you’d like Villa to sign in a transfer thread on a Villa forum? 😂

Come on, we’re waiting. Who you want us to sign, Kiwi?

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

What’s the point of you talking about a player you’d like Villa to sign in a transfer thread on a Villa forum? 😂

Come on, we’re waiting. Who you want us to sign, Kiwi?

Haaland 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Haaland 

I knew you couldn’t do it.

You’re happy to rubbish every link in the media and every player posters on here suggest, and yet, you can’t name a SINGLE player, within reason, that you’d like to see at Villa Park. 

We’re waiting..

Edited by Delphinho123

4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

You’re happy to rubbish every link in the media and every player posters on here suggest, and yet, you can’t name a SINGLE player, within reason, that you’d like to see at Villa Park. 

We’re waiting..

Lol, chap.  Chill.

Kiwi is a ‘none of the above’ kinda guy.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

We’re waiting..

I've already said I expect Emery/Monchi to sign someone I've not heard of like Moreno was and I'm fine with that. 

I don't rubbish EVERY link and every player suggested. Some I think are shit so **** what?

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

😂

Shows you dont always get it right then 😉

I've given up wanting players only for loads to shit on them incessantly 

Anyway tired of getting baited into replying to this shit. Same last night. I think Sessegnon is shit end of

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

I've already said I expect Emery/Monchi to sign someone I've not heard of like Moreno was and I'm fine with that. 

I don't rubbish EVERY link and every player suggested. Some I think are shit so **** what?

That’s what I’d love from this window. Another Moreno type signing. Cheap, never heard of him and instantly improves us. 

8 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Just saw a video on Twitter which showed that Diaby and Bailey had a really good connection on the pitch. Wonder if that would help Diaby make a move to us. 

People on here would probably assume Diaby also has a bad attitude by default 😜