Dario Osorio

Delphinho123

I’d be so happy with this signing. Not because he looks good in his videos, or even because of his age (which is a bonus), but because it shows we’re actually doing some serious scouting and we’re being well run behind the scenes. I’ve long criticised our transfer policy and the way we seem to randomly adjust it dependent on the manager. This, along with the Duran signing, shows we’re looking more to the future and trying to put together a more balanced squad. Expansive, quality additions like Guendouzi, mixed in with some prodigious young talent for a more reasonable transfer fee. The upside long term could be huge. 

This just feels like the type of signing Man City or Brighton would make. Of course, it could all be guff and made up nonsense but I really hope it’s true. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tayls said:

As exciting as this one would be based on his potential, you’d have to imagine that Milan will be the ones who sign him. I mean… it’s Milan.. 

I’m afraid the days of the Italian ‘giants’ being able to outmuscle even mid table PL clubs is over. The PL is the Super League. Villa can offer his club more money and pay him a higher salary. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Tayls said:

As exciting as this one would be based on his potential, you’d have to imagine that Milan will be the ones who sign him. I mean… it’s Milan.. 

the likes of Bournemouth are out muscling Milan , the stands in serie A are empty these days  

• Like 2

This is going to be one of those Duran type signings if it goes through. Very little noise then BANG.

’Aston Villa can today confirm they’ve reached an agreement...’

Bring it on. 

Edited by Delphinho123
  • Like 1

Never heard of him, not even on FM etc

But definitley feels like another signing where if Brighton did it people would get on the soap box and ask why we can't do the same

Also I'm in the same boat, would like us to sign a SA teenager almost as proof that we scout we Region, who's the last player we signed direct from there? I know the work permit rules have changed but we've not had many

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

This is going to be one of those Duran type signings if it goes through. Very little noise then BANG.

’Aston Villa can today confirm they’ve reached an argre….’

Bring it on. 

I love your obsession with this one, I have no idea who this kid is but you have made me want to sign him.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I’m afraid the days of the Italian ‘giants’ being able to outmuscle even mid table PL clubs is over. The PL is the Super League. Villa can offer his club more money and pay him a higher salary. 

And more exposure

11 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

’Aston Villa can today confirm they’ve reached an agreement...’

Bring it on. 

He has been linked for the last 10 days or so

26 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Didn’t realise it was so poor now… they still make champs league though so must bring something in..

Â