Dario Osorio

Delphinho123

Just now, Nigel said:

It's probably the first one on auto spell

Arsenal?????  But it made me laugh anyway!  Half the rumours / links do seem to be so badly worded that auto spell is the only plausible explanation!

1 hour ago, allani said:

I couldn't agree more.  Which is why I get a bit frustrated by the "We need to be more like Brighton and Brentford" narrative.  I think our fans would soon get very frustrated if we constantly had to sell our key players

Also, when looking at other teams I think fans are sometimes guilty of only looking at the success stories and forgetting about the many signings that didn’t work out. 

There’s also the element of expectation. Let’s be honest, if we signed Cacaido (sp?) and 3 other guys in the summer that no one had heard of for a combined outlay of £20m, the fans would have hit the roof.

Every signing is a risk so clubs with bigger budgets are always going to try and limit the risk by signing players that that are a little more proven. 

6 hours ago, Lupinthe5th said:

Could be our Gabriel Martinelli in a few years time.

Osorio- Duran- K Young
---------- Moleiro-----------

Imagine

That’s exactly the player i compare it to martinelli, needs a couple seasons and can then tear it up 

27 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

As much as it pains me to quote that bellend AVFCFaithful_, here we go....

Not sure where he got that from.  TuttoMercato said this 20 minutes ago:

"Race against time for Milan for Dario Osorio . The Chilean crack is in AC Milan's sights and talks between Italy and South America continued tonight as well. The agreement for the offensive full-back born in 2004 can be reached for 5 million plus 1 bonus, with 30% of the future resale to the Universidad de Chile."

14 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Not sure where he got that from.  TuttoMercato said this 20 minutes ago:

That's the problem. He just makes shit up. 

I usually only stick to Villareport, but I got all excited with it being so close to the window slamming the f*** shut .

17 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

That's the problem. He just makes shit up. 

I usually only stick to Villareport, but I got all excited with it being so close to the window slamming the f*** shut .

What is interesting about that genuine report from them is he's only €6m. That's nothing. If we're interested in him and he'd come, we absolutely should sign him for that price. 

On 28/01/2023 at 08:17, Tayls said:

As exciting as this one would be based on his potential, you’d have to imagine that Milan will be the ones who sign him. I mean… it’s Milan.. 

But we are VILLA !! (Whatever that means)

Â