Lucy Keeling (Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Officer)

maqroll

6 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Your employer fishing through historical tweets/social media and then reprimanding you for it is a load of bollocks.

That’s not how it usually happens. Someone will have reported it to Villa.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I have no idea what she said, but I’m absolutely appalled by it. I really do not understand how our club can associate with such an individual who said whatever  she said or tweeted. This is a very dark period for the club and I hope we have the strength to remove her from her position, comments, like she, whatever, said, are totally unacceptable in this day and age . Shame on her and shame on the club.

Do you know what she said?

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

10 plus years ago I wouldn't give a f***.  As long as it never happens under her employment. 

I think I agree, not 100% sure what you're saying. But, people are losing their shit over something where they don't even know what was said. It's absolutely mental. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ender4 said:

That’s not how it usually happens. Someone will have reported it to Villa.

Same as those players charged by FA for dodgy tweets sent out when they were about 14. Think Jarrod Bowen was one example a few years back.

No idea how many times she tweeted before we gave her the role, I certainly admire a random person's dedication to trawl through potentially 10k tweets anyway!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Same as those players charged by FA for dodgy tweets sent out when they were about 14. Think Jarrod Bowen was one example a few years back.

No idea how many times she tweeted before we gave her the role, I certainly admire a random person's dedication to trawl through potentially 10k tweets anyway!

Twitter advanced search - "racist terminology" - see what comes up. 

4 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Your employer fishing through historical tweets/social media and then reprimanding you for it is a load of bollocks.

Sounded like The athletic but still not a load of bollockd

On 30/12/2022 at 09:18, Davkaus said:

Presumably nothing *too* bad if the club isn't sacking her.

I think it's quite poor journalism to simply state they've seen the tweets and they "could be construed as islamophobic". When did Journalists decide their role is to obfuscate the facts and tell us how to feel about something they won't publish?

Been happening here state-side for quite some time now... In fact when it comes to political "news" that is literally all they ever do... 

5 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

I have no idea what she said, but I’m absolutely appalled by it. I really do not understand how our club can associate with such an individual who said whatever  she said or tweeted. This is a very dark period for the club and I hope we have the strength to remove her from her position, comments, like she, whatever, said, are totally unacceptable in this day and age . Shame on her and shame on the club.

Am I right in thinking this is sarcasm?  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FLVillan said:

Am I right in thinking this is sarcasm?  

I hope so, God forbid people like that actually exist 

Spoiler

Mate 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 1

Â