Conor Gallagher

maqroll

1 minute ago, maqroll said:

Signing Gallagher would seem to knock McGinn down to the bench, would it not?

No it would mean competition for places in midfield. Kamara aside I don’t think of our midfielders are guaranteed starters. 

Would be a top signing. Was watching him quite closely during the 4-0 England humiliation v Hungary and most of our good bits of play came from him starting counter-attacks by being able to run forward with the ball and pick out a good pass. some nice footwork from him and seems like a good personality to have around the team.

you would think that he might opt to sign for palace on a permanent as he had a good season there, however surely we can offer him a massive salary and sell the project to him. There could be something in this, at least I hope there is.

Odds as a method for determining us being likely to sign a player is nonsense. If i put a £20 bet on notts forest to buy him their odds would shorten. It's a very small betting market

Also we are third favourites. Not second favourites just because the two top favourites are at the same odds. This is a very stupid tweet

• Like 2

Please don't start speculation threads based solely off a tweet. If the tweet refers to an article (a credible article) then by all means start the speculation thread by referring to that article.

• Thanks 1