Fantasy NFL 2022-'23

maqroll

3 hours ago, maqroll said:

Told ya!

😔 

It's dead close. I need a performance from Mahomes. 

Either way both our scores will be the highest of the week by the looks 

45 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

It's dead close. I need a performance from Mahomes. 

Either way both our scores will be the highest of the week by the looks 

And I'll lose. I'm a high scoring loser. 😎 

6 hours ago, maqroll said:

And I'll lose. I'm a high scoring loser. 😎 

Thanks to another below average score from the KC midget the only way you're losing is if your kicker breaks his ankle running onto the pitch. 

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Thanks to another below average score from the KC midget the only way you're losing is if your kicker breaks his ankle running onto the pitch. 

"Lubchenko, with the kick!"

The Simpsons in the AFL | Page 3 | BigFooty Forum

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, rjw63 said:

He's underperformed every game so far..

It'll be pretty frustrating to lose with a score of 150 when some teams can actually not get into three figures and still get the win. 

45 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

It'll be pretty frustrating to lose with a score of 150 when some teams can actually not get into three figures and still get the win. 

It's so irritating when that happens. In another league I'm in, somebody is going to lose this week with a score of 176.62! Their opponent is already ahead and has a projected score of 189.26.

Next highest scorer in the league is about 50 points behind.

Any given Sunday, I guess.

On 03/10/2022 at 14:14, Beastmix said:

It's so irritating when that happens. In another league I'm in, somebody is going to lose this week with a score of 176.62! Their opponent is already ahead and has a projected score of 189.26.

Next highest scorer in the league is about 50 points behind.

Any given Sunday, I guess.

Interesting how Olaf has the lowest points tally but is undefeated in second place!

It's what makes H2H sort of flukey. 

"Any given Sunday", I suppose..

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, maqroll said:

It's what makes H2H sort of flukey. 

"Any given Sunday", I suppose..

The whole thing is flukey really, with how easily injured these players can get.

The lower scoring teams get found out in the end though. If you're consistantly scoring high, it's a good sign and you usually make the playoffs as a result.

1 hour ago, Beastmix said:

Can you not assign them to the IR spots we have? Yahoo is a bit picky about these things. 

I replied to the wrong post so I'll just use this placeholder to apologise for not responding to trades.  They take too long so I don't even really consider them to be honest .

I also had no idea the RB's had been nerfed so badly which isn't great considering all my early picks went on RB's .  Not paying attention to the points changes killed me before we even got going . Oh well.

Edited by Brumerican

23 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Not paying attention to the points changes killed me before we even got going . Oh well.

Just to note, the points scoring is exactly the same as it was last season. There were no suggestions to change anything regarding points.

The only suggestions for change raised last season were:

- 45 second draft time

- One day trade processing

- an adjustment to the waiver window

- Top 6 make the playoffs

I've already made a note of the RB points scoring suggestions and we'll bring this up for voting in the post-season.

Â