Fantasy NFL 2022-'23

maqroll

14 minutes ago, LancsVillan said:

I've actually tried a couple of mock drafts from 10th  this year and despite being happy with my selections I haven't got anything above a D in the report. 

Long old year ahead

I wouldn't read too much into the ratings, the projections aren't based on our league scoring (so far as I know).  Your strategy is probably sound if you feel good about it.

• Like 1

Nice n quick that, not too sure I've done very well, kept just missing out on my next draft

Best of luck everyone..... top half is target for me after a decent season last year when predicted to finish next to bottom

4 minutes ago, LancsVillan said:

Nice n quick that, not too sure I've done very well, kept just missing out on my next draft

Best of luck everyone..... top half is target for me after a decent season last year when predicted to finish next to bottom

I'm quite pleased with my draft and we're projected to score roughly the same in week 1, so make of that what you will.

First time in a number of years I don't have Brady as QB in this league, so I'm venturing into unfamiliar territory.

2 minutes ago, LancsVillan said:

@Beastmix - is there an IR place on the roster this year? I went for Robinson based on being able to 'demote' him there for 4 wks

Yeah, there are two. Unchanged from last year.

I think you have to click on the IR player first for it to become available.

Quite happy with my team, although I was drafting purely on previous seasons performances!

Kyler at QB with Dalvin Cook and Alvin Kamara as the RBs is a pretty good base, I think? 

• Like 1

Got a B.

All in all pleased with my draft. Maybe a bit shaky at WR afterTyreek...we shall see.

Drafted Waller again after he sucked last year. Surely he won't suck again?

I'd targeted Dak and Mac as my QBs, and got them both.

Looking forward to this!

Â