Fantasy NFL 2022-'23

maqroll

Okay, so I've renewed the league.

I'll sort out all the settings later, but these were the results of our post-season discussions around changes this year (we'll do these again after this season, so if there are any new suggestions DURING the season, bring them up and I'll add them to the list) -

[Draft time]
45 seconds - Five votes
1 minute - One vote

[Draft order]
Reverse - Six votes (unanimous) - It will remain snake as this really is the most competitive/fairest for Fantasy and is the standard.

[One day trade processing]
Yes - Six votes (unanimous)

[Playoffs]
Top 6 - four votes
Top 8 - two votes

As for the waiver window, I wanted to run it by you all again with the options Yahoo gives. If you could all pick one of these options, we'll see which is most favourable:

Sunday - Tuesday: All un-rostered players will be placed on waivers at 10:00am PT each Sunday with the claim period ending at 11:59pm PT on Tuesday.

First game of the week - Tuesday: All un-rostered players will be placed on waivers at the start of the first game for that week with the claim period ending at 11:59pm PT on Tuesday.

Game Time: All un-rostered players will be placed on waivers at the scheduled start time of their game. In Game Time Waivers, players on a bye week will be placed on waivers Monday night at 5:30pm pacific time.

Continuous: All un-rostered players are on waivers at all times. Waiver claims are processed on fixed days of the week as defined by the commissioner. When a player is dropped, he must remain on waivers for a set number of days before he can be claimed; that number of days is indicated by the Waiver Time setting.

None: Players not subject to the league's waiver rules remain free agents throughout the week. Players must be added to a roster by 11:59 PM, PT Sunday to be eligible for the current game week.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Do we just login to confirm our participation? 

That's what I've done, but all of the same teams from last season are already there too so just want to check there is no magic button to press?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Tubby said:

That's what I've done, but all of the same teams from last season are already there too so just want to check there is no magic button to press?

I assumed all last years managers are "going again" 😂 

• Haha 1

On 15/05/2022 at 19:43, Tubby said:

The league automatically renews all the teams when the commish renews the league.

At that point, it falls on me to add/remove manually.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

With training camps on the horizon, I thought I'd give this a bump.

Who's in and what date are we setting for the draft... Sunday 4th September? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tubby said:

With training camps on the horizon, I thought I'd give this a bump.

Who's in and what date are we setting for the draft... Sunday 4th September? 

Same 12 as last year.

• Like 2

Be glad when this starts, already **** bored of Aston Villa.

They find new ways to embarrass and annoy us every season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Be glad when this starts, already **** bored of Aston Villa.

They find new ways to embarrass and annoy us every season.

From my perspective, September heralds the period of the year when both Villa AND Dallas find a way to embarrass me week on week...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Bollocks,  I'm going to be away that Sunday.  What about Friday night instead? 

I am probably away on the Sunday, but missus knows I  have the draft, just won't be 100% on it. Friday would work for me too

• Like 1

Â