High Score Day

hogso

πŸ•Ή High Score Day #29 - ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️ https://highscoreday.com

I had to wrack my brain for the last three. I'll talk about those in spoilers below as not to ruin it for the rest.

Spoiler

Number 3 was a toss up between 7th Guest and 11th Hour as they both take place in the same house, I guessed 7th Guest and it happened to be correct. Total 50/50 though.

House of the Dead for Number 4 was a shot in the dark. I had a feeling it was a light gun game, but House of the Dead was merely the first light gun horror game that came to mind.

I don't know how my mind reached in and pulled Phantasmagoria out as I haven't played that game since it launched in 1996 or whatever. My first thought was Night Trap, but the UI was too minimal for it to be Night Trap.Β Β 

Β 

β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’€β€οΈπŸ’€
Β 

The ones I got are 3 of my favourite rpg’s luckily but number 2 is my all time favourite. Surprised a few didn’t get it from the character shown?Β 

10 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’€β€οΈπŸ’€
Β 

The ones I got are 3 of my favourite rpg’s luckily but number 2 is my all time favourite. Surprised a few didn’t get it from the character shown?Β 

I guessed that franchise for every answer as I didn't have a clue :D

Just picked the wrong game for that one

• Haha 1

5/5

**** me that was bloody bloody difficult, took me ages. Guessed at #4 as I remember the graphics looking worse than that screenshot but I knew it would be in there somewhere based on the theme of todays round.Β 

Spoiler

1 and 2 are both great games. I’d forgotten the name for #3, I knew it was a place in America but took some searching for about 5 minutes in my memory for that one. Arizona? Dakota? Lol. Wasn’t sure about #5 but remembered the main characters gun vest thing he had on. Only played Evil Within 1 and that was less Twin Peaks inspired so it was a bit of a guess based on the main character. Β 

How I got 5/5 I don’t know, could easily have been 2.Β 

Edited by Ingram85

Γ—
Γ—
Γ‚