High Score Day

hogso

❤️❤️❤️💀❤️

Annoying, I thought of the right answer for 4 but talked myself out of it as I never knew it was a top down game also? You learn something new everyday. 

• Like 2

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Yay! Found this one a bit piss easy as it had a few of my favourite games in 2, 3 and 5 and I knew the art style for 1 despite never playing it but it’s so recognisable as a game. I struggled with 4 for a tiny bit …

Spoiler

I swore it was Everybody has gone to the rapture and couldn’t understand why it wasn't coming up in the list and then I saw the name of the Reverend on the board and it clicked.

As for Blasphemous, man it is such an underrated game, seriously worth playing! 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

These are so insanely difficult they’re not even fun to be honest 

It's basically 'do you know these 5 games?'. You can sometimes work some of them out if you identify things like genre/generation/console, but if you don't know, you simply don't know. 

It's also not helped by some of the... tricks... it plays. A few days ago it listed a Final Fantasy game, but used the American numbering of Final Fantasy games, which will have thrown a lot of people.

Â