High Score Day

hogso

I like to think I know a lot of games. I got 1 of these, the piss easy one. It should have been 2, one game was a coin flip and I picked the wrong one. A couple of the games I've never actually even heard of.

The problem with this is a lot of games have very generic looks, so showing a picture of a lighthouse from a particular era of gaming kinda **** you if you've not played the game or seen any media on it. Unlike the likes of Wordle where you kinda work it out by following rules of language and getting to the result piecemeal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

I got 2 right, no idea on 2, and put the wrong

Reveal hidden contents

Resident Evil

for the last one.

I actually put 

Spoiler

Dino Crisis

for that one!

I was quite fortunate as I played the first, and the last, games back in my PC gaming days. 

I thought the

Spoiler

Resident Evil

one was the piss easy one :). Recognised the character straight away and then you just need to recall the game they're in prominently and identify the console gen...

• Like 1

I never was a Resi fan...but I did own the first two Dino Crisis's...Crises...Dino Crisis games on PS1. Guess I've always liked dinosaurs more than zombies.

I got 3 out of 5 (1, 3 & 4)

I thought I knew 5 but was wrong, never even heard of what it is. I knew the lighthouse one instantly as it’s from one of my favourite games luckily. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

2 out of 5 today. I got 1 and 5 right. 

Could have got 4 out of 5 but got the wrong game in the series for 2 and 4. 4 was a 50/50 for me and I went wrong. Never even heard of 3. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 2

🕹 High Score Day #11 - ❤️💀💀💀❤️ https://highscoreday.com

Maybe this is how people felt with yesterdays, as I got lucky then. Not so much now. 

For number 3, I went 

Spoiler

Largo Winch 

as it was clearly an 'Adventure' game from that period, but definitely not one of the more popular ones, as I played all of them...and I mean all of them. Secret Files are genuinely some of my favourite PC games ever! 

Â