Worldle/ Globle (merged)

hogso

What I've learned from trying this for a few days is that in my head, Africa is just a big landmass with Egypt in the top right, South Africa at the bottom, and who knows what goes where in the rest of it. 

• Like 1

On 27/04/2022 at 08:31, Davkaus said:

What I've learned from trying this for a few days is that in my head, Africa is just a big landmass with Egypt in the top right, South Africa at the bottom, and who knows what goes where in the rest of it. 

I'm not too bad at Africa. I know that Central African Republic is in the middle, and probably know most of the others roughly, but then there'll be a random like Mauritania or Eritrea, and it's WTF?!

• 3 weeks later...

Came across this game which I found quite good fun (but I'm a bit of a geography lover). There is one country per day. You start by guessing a country and that section of the globe receives a colour on a scale from white - very far away, to orange - medium distance away, to dark red - very close. The distances listed after you guess a country are from border to border. So for example if the answer is France and you guess Germany it'll give a distance of 0km to the next border.

https://globle-game.com/

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â