• £250-£300
    • £551-£700
    • £451-£550
    • £401-£451
    • £351-£400
    • >£1101
    • £851-£1100
    • £701-£850

Didn't think you would be old enough to drive a Jag?!

:-)

Ordinarily I'd agree , but as you will see ..it's a beautiful car (forget the old mans silver in the picture ..picture it in young mans blue :-) ..much as i wanted an A5 a 2 door just isn't practical with 2 young kids

jaguar2007xfsilber1br7.jpg

£550 drive an Audi A6 04 reg, six penalty points and 4 years no claims

Nice car. Audi's are really nice cars, i'd love to own one, especially one of the RS range. Bet one of those would be pricey though!

What did you get your points for if you don't mind me asking? Speeding?

3 for speeding in newtown and 3 for running a red and there is me a member of the institute off risk management lol

Came to just over a grand last year with no claims protection - NCD full five years

No crashes in last three years, three points - SP30 therefore irrelevant, Male

Oh yes here's why - TAXI DRIVER

Which is fair enough - you use your car more than most people, and if you lose your car, your claim values will be higher because you're losing income.

Mine was £112 last year for Vauxhall Astra 1.4, but I had a company discount.

I pay about 700 quid a year... 26-yo, 8 yrs licensed, and an SDIP score of either 4 or 5. That said, the Massachusetts auto insurance system is being changed (from a system where the Commonwealth set the rates to one where each insurer is free to set their own rates as long as the rate plan is approved by the Commonwealth).

I'm fed up with my car insurance. I had an accident last August when a youngish driver pulled out on me and then proceeded to try to do a U turn right in front of me. Course, he gave me insurance details but it turned out they were rubbish, and whilst the insurers confirm that he is held responsible, they have virtually ditched me now as he is uninsured and, at renewal my premium has rocketed to nearly £600 as a result of losing a large part of my no claims bonus - when it wasn't even my fault! Oh sure, they wrote to me and said they are passing it to some loss recovery centre but they said success is very rare! Great! From now on I'm making sure my no claims is protected but I am still smarting about this nearly a year on.

Hev is he insured or not? If he's not insured then make a claim with the MIB (Motor Insurers Bureau), your insurance company should be informing you of this

Juju will tell you more about it

By the way everyone, NCD Protection is a CON!

Not in my business its not, I have a crash and lose two years no claims, I costs me a fortune over the next two years

You still have to declare the crash, which has the same affect on your premium.

Its a non claim bonus, not a non-blame.

Hev is he insured or not? If he's not insured then make a claim with the MIB (Motor Insurers Bureau), your insurance company should be informing you of this

Juju will tell you more about it

Hev,

You took his number plate details right? If so, you can push the claim on that as they'll find who (if anyone) he's insured with.

Failing that, you can push for criminal charges.

I'm fed up with my car insurance. I had an accident last August when a youngish driver pulled out on me and then proceeded to try to do a U turn right in front of me. Course, he gave me insurance details but it turned out they were rubbish, and whilst the insurers confirm that he is held responsible, they have virtually ditched me now as he is uninsured and, at renewal my premium has rocketed to nearly £600 as a result of losing a large part of my no claims bonus - when it wasn't even my fault! Oh sure, they wrote to me and said they are passing it to some loss recovery centre but they said success is very rare! Great! From now on I'm making sure my no claims is protected but I am still smarting about this nearly a year on.

Protected NCD would have done nothing in this instance.

Unfortunately the insurance companies need someone to blame - unless guilt is found on him, you will be listed as 'at fault'.

PNCB would have done nothing - you'd be stung big time with that against your name.

At first when I had just given his insurance details, the insurers were asking me to pursue PI claims etc, as soon as it became apparent he wasn't insured, they said they couldn't help me on that any more (I wasn't injured anyway and wasn't bothered about that - just wanted to recoup my lost no-claims). I told the Police too - they are prosecuting him for driving without insurance failing to respond to a seven day notice or something like that but, again, that's for them, nothing to do with my losses apparently. Yes I have been stung big time for something that wasn't my fault. He definitely isn't insured - my insurers confirmed that to me when they said they were passing my file over to some recovery agents. They have given me no advice about the MIB or told me how to do it - all they said was if they got back what they had paid out on my car, then they would reinstate my lost no claims bonus! I'll look into MIB - is there a time limit on it?

Â