Midweek Football 8/11 March

andykeenan

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Maybe but our 3 centre backs have 5 goals between them this season, West Ham have just the 6 from there centre defenders. Our defenders are good in attack, we just need consistent deliveries, sure Konsa could have had 3 this week alone

Mings and Konsa are very capable of scoring from set pieces.

It's the deliveries which continually let us down IMO.

• Like 1

Just now, PaulC said:

If Bielsa gets it then its fixed

definitely, Moyes clearly out in front then Carlo, Pep, Smith and Parker for me if he keeps Fulham up. Them maybe Bielsa

Just now, PaulC said:

No Rodgers? 

Leicester are pretty much now always there or thereabouts these days though aren't they?

They've also built a strong squad over time, and have won a title.

So whilst good, still not as impressive as the others in comparison.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

If Tuchel keeps up what's he doing and Chelsea finish second then I think he'd have to be in with a shout even if it's only on the basis of half a season.

I

If Rodgers is not in contention then he shouldnt be because hes got a great squad as well 

I thought the offside goal was well offside on first glance, then you see the VAR line and the defender has his heel back and is making it very, very close. 

I thought it was the right decision in the end though.

Leeds started really brightly, but West Ham now look very much on top.

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We won't though.

Looks like 5th is the cutoff for Europa this season for whatever reason. If it were 6th, we are still well in with a shout. Still need to play Everton and Spurs twice as well as Liverpool at Anfield, plus games in hand on all of them.

5 minutes ago, PaulC said:

If Rodgers is not in contention then he shouldnt be because hes got a great squad as well 

In fairness, I'm looking at Tuchel overtaking him having given him a seven point head start over twenty games.

Â