2021-22 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

3 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I don't think it's an outlandish dream . Mark Scherelelrlellrlelrthhh   said Rodgers called to ask him who his source was but never threw cold water on it.

I guess it's in GBs court and how much they want in compensation, or make him retire, or fire the people pissing him off.

9 minutes ago, Tegis said:

I guess it's in GBs court and how much they want in compensation, or make him retire, or fire the people pissing him off.

I don't think they should fire the FO.   Just hire a load of FO assistants with huge potential to watch over their shoulders.

Always there lurking in the background despite there being no need for them .

13 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Always there lurking in the background despite there being no need for them .

Marc Benioff Reaction GIF by Salesforce

• Like 1

We have been doomed at RT since 2015 with crap and expensive patches. But this guys production is amazing.

63 snaps (64 , if you count the one of his achilles tendon) in 3 years, 30 million dollars.

It's a damn shame but he's not in financial dire straits.

Edited by Tegis

• 3 weeks later...

Never been on board with pretty much anything Tebow related. Just can't see how he'll succeed now when he didn't then (The Jets tried him at TE and he was garbage)

Why try and resurrect a failed ghost (still my College hero mind) when there are young guys itching for a shot ?

Then this happened the other day ...

Now that's one ghost I have no problem bringing back . 

On 31/05/2021 at 07:00, Tegis said:

I do love a crossover but considering Meyers is involved I'm surprised it wasn't Bret Hart , who was  last seen in a wheelchair reading THE Ohio State playbook.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised If Jennifer Lawrence caught the winning TD in the SB (A holographic MCA from The Beastie Boys  doing the  half-time show) from a Tebow /Trevor Lawrence flea flicker .

After a decade of tedium I say turn up the crazy . They want to sell tickets and there's actually something worth watching now ( Our media attention has increased exponentially) because for once in his life the owner is actually paying attention to the product.  Tebow hasn't come in to play TE despite what they say . Our WR corps is stacked IMO . Whilst not quite elite Chark , Marv Jr2 , Shenault are all excellent and I expect good things from Collin Johnson , Camp and Imatorbhebe  , especially with such a spectacular leap in quality at QB.   Then there is Robinson and Etienne who are both great receivers too so I can't see Lawrence throwing more than 1 pass a game in Tebow's direction.  He'll be there as HB to block , run the occasional trick play and probably  throw  a shovel pass for the fans . Jennifer Lawrence will probably end up on D/ST.

Dial it up to 11 I say.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â