2021-22 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

Just now, villa4europe said:

If they were going to do it surely they'd have done it pre draft and taken this years 9?

If it goes through then the 1st round for next year won't be anywhere near as low 

Rodgers may have waited til last minute as an FU .  GB then said OK we'll have Surtain and sort the rest later ?   Unclear yet.

Most realistically an Aaron Rodgers trade will be after June 1st when the dead cap hit isn’t like 35 Million. It's going to be a long month. (Unless a deal is struck early)

So Trey Lance it is. Big risk/reward but it's a lot of faith put in him. Almost certain now Jimmy G stays this year. At least it's not Mac ******** Jones

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, theunderstudy said:

They're surely just trying to piss off Rodgers. Massive reach even late first with better CBs on the board too 

People on Bulldogs SBNation boards can't believe Stokes got took before Tyson Campbell and neither can I.

I think Fields will be fine with the Bears but if he bombs surely Nagy/Pace are gonzo too. Two big trade-ups for QBs in 4 years 

3 hours ago, theunderstudy said:

You've got to admire the Falcons' dogged refusal to address their woeful defence though 

Played well in the back of the season tbf, not sure it's as bad as you think. Once Quinn got fired they averaged like 20 PPG

56 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Giving Amari Rodgers the number 12 at GB next month would be excellent for the environment IMO.

*Checking Denver roster* Trinity Benson, you are ****!

Dream Dream Dream Dream Dream Dream

1 hour ago, Tegis said:

*Checking Denver roster* Trinity Benson, you are ****!

Dream Dream Dream Dream Dream Dream

I don't think it's an outlandish dream . Mark Scherelelrlellrlelrthhh   said Rodgers called to ask him who his source was but never threw cold water on it.

Â