Midweek Football 1/4 Febuary

andykeenan

14 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

4-0 now. this will be a real hiding. will put a real dent in Soton's goal difference which could be good for our final position in the league.

And its going to add a whole lot to Manures at the same time.  It could be another 9 nil 

Just now, MWARLEY2 said:

And its going to add a whole lot to Manures at the same time.  It could be another 9 nil 

in all honesty I don't really care as long as Citeh beats them to the title. better that we get as high a position in the table as possible and we're not going to surpass utd realistically.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Only reason that penalty hasn't been given is the scoreline 

Or the betting syndicate that has Mike Dean on their payroll had money on Manure not getting a penalty in the first half?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

You know that when Roy leaves Palace they’ll drop like a stone. 

I think they havent offered him a new deal yet, probably go for an exotic name that will struggle then back to a Hodgson or Pulis

9 minutes ago, Genie said:

You know that when Roy leaves Palace they’ll drop like a stone. 

I dunno, a mixture of his dour tactics and them all knowing he's going and they're not getting relegated I think they're better than what they're showing 

With Eze and Zaha they have something to work with, top of one of our youth leagues too

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think they havent offered him a new deal yet, probably go for an exotic name that will struggle then back to a Hodgson or Pulis

Massively under-rated manager. Keeping them mid-table and they were dead and buried when he came in.

I agree with you on their next appointment, I reckon they’ll go down after he leaves.

Edited by Genie

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

I dunno, a mixture of his dour tactics and them all knowing he's going and they're not getting relegated I think they're better than what they're showing 

With Eze and Zaha they have something to work with, top of one of our youth leagues too

Eze is quality, Zaha never quite delivers. Nothing else very special in there. I think he has Palace punching above their weight. Time will tell I guess, he must be close to retiring. 

Just now, Genie said:

Eze is quality, Zaha never quite delivers. Nothing else very special in there. I think he has Palace punching above their weight. Time will tell I guess, he must be close to retiring. 

I think he has them safe and boring rather than letting them loose even occasionally, Zaha plays within himself massively, they're a bit stale and inconsistent, nothing team but it's a mental thing as much as anything else, going through the motions and doing just enough to be safe

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Think with Palace is what are the ambitions, I know the owner/executive has high ambitions like the De Boer signing but has little patience. I think top 10 stability in the Premier League is as good as it can get. They are probably the 5th maybe even lower biggest team in London

Â