The 2008 FA Cup Final poll and thread - who will win?

luke_holte_ender

Who do you think will win the 2008 FA Cup final  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win the 2008 FA Cup final

• Portsmouth
    • Cardiff

It was a decent game. By no means a classic, but it hold my attention for 90 minutes.

I think it would have been a better game if Cardiff had scored first but i enjoyed it. Pompey deserved to win. I think Glenn Johnson was outstanding. If we have got a few quid tucked by for a right back this summer we could do a lot worse than him.

Portsmouth are the most boring **** team in the Premiership, what a shit cup final!

It was a damn sight more entertaining than that turgid shower of shite than Manchester United and Chelsea served up at the 2007 final.

or manure v arse, or arse v pool or manure v millwall or chelseas v Villa. And there were plenty more tosh finals before that with the big teams involved.

Portsmouth are the most boring **** team in the Premiership, what a shit cup final!

It was a damn sight more entertaining than that turgid shower of shite than Manchester United and Chelsea served up at the 2007 final.

It's a close call, but that dross I have just wasted my sat afternoon watching gets the vote for me!

Good first half i thought in which Cardiff passed and broke well but Parry lacked composure on occasions.

Then Pompey scored and then sat back for the entire game after that and Cardiff's passing decreased,actually after Whitts went off and they lacked ideas on how to break through.

Its all about the draw though, isnt it?

Pompey won at Old Trafford but they played lower league opposition in every other round (Ipswich, Plymouth, Preston, Ollybuyiun and Cardiff)

lmfao...

portsmouths cynical fouls everytime a cardiff player went past them was disgusting...

i cannot stand that twitching cockerney barra boy who manages them either... disgusts me watching his horrd 'droopy' looking face awash with joy after being the luckiest side to ever win a trophy...

mind you, cardiff are crap, and played the long ball right into portsmouths hands, so the better side won...

but the game was a coma inducing pile of garbage...

Considering the mismatch in quality I agree the way Pompey approached the game was pretty appalling. But I guess winners are grinners and losers can do whinge all they like....

i hope cardiff win it on penalties, but the big team always wins on penalties

You do realise the game ended an hour ago dont you?

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Â