Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Let them stay in, get distracted and get relegated again

Stuff of dreams

Very much this. Don't want them to go further than the quarters as they'd be insufferable but up until that point, I'd like to see them stay in it just to screw them over in the league and at the bank ;)

The itv commentators and their English bias makes it unwatchable IMO a Maribor player is half a yard onside but flagged off "yep right decision" a Maribor player just this second got taken out "that's a soft one

**** off just call the game

Did like their comment on Zigic though

"His brain is a long way from the ball when it's at his feet"

They won't see European football ever again.

Now they want Zigic out. They're only realising now after £7m and £55k a week that he's shite. :D

I guess we should thank him for robbing the club financially as the tax man and HMRC will surely be along soon.

You have to laugh at those words removed for posting topics constantly about us. I read about 10 seperate threads created within 24 hours laughing at us.

Premier League football getting beat 2:0 by Liverpool.

Or

Struggling in the fizzy pop league and beaten by the mighty Crystal Palace.

:D :D

To be honest I envy them in a way. I'd rather start a season with a possibility of challenging at the top of a league rather than bumming around mid table to bottom for all eternity. At least they get a bit of excitement

their training ground buildings look like an abattoir

Do they still train at Wast Hills? I remember seeing them all having a fry-up every lunch time in the cafe at the golf driving range (back in the Francis days).

Yes still the same but they don`t own it, it belongs to Birmingham University.

To be honest I envy them in a way. I'd rather start a season with a possibility of challenging at the top of a league rather than bumming around mid table to bottom for all eternity. At least they get a bit of excitement

Its obvious to me, go and join them then, you know you want to.

Hmmm not really what I was saying is it... My mom is a blues ST holder. I take after my dad. But they can still string a run together, get play offs and a trip to wembley. The absolute best we can hope for is am 8th placed finish. Whoop di do. Can't wait.

But as far as threads about each other go... Villa and blues fans are very much as sad as each other

Â