Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

another late winner tonight :(

They are up to third if they win the rest of their games in hand.

I always feel odd about the Blues. I can see their stadium from the car park at work, I can drive within 10 yards of St Andrews on my way home if I want (I choose not to, mostly because the Meadway is the slowest road in Birmingham but reasons of taste do come into it too) and I find them utterly unbearable when they are in the Premier League. Their fans, at least the ones I know, seem humble this season. Almost likeable. Dunno whether it is me getting older, the Villa doing everything in their power to stop me caring any more or something else but I would quite like to see the Blues back up. At least the derby game puts a bit of excitement into the season and we wont be getting much of that this year.

As for Small Heath and their form it won't last.

How many times in recent years have we seen sides taking part in the early stages of the UEFA cup/Europa League get off to a flyer in their domestic league? Fulham have done it a few times, we've done it and now them lot down the road are doing it. It is hardly surprising because teams in this competition start playing competative football earlier and are fitter than their domestic opponents early in the season.

It won't last though, it never does. The teams playing in the Europa League always run out of steam and hit a wall around the early part of the new year and into March. The same will happen with Small Heath, come February or March they will be running on empty and they will pick up injuries and their form will suffer. No question.

Their squad isn't sufficient enough in terms of depth or quality to deal with playing the number of games they have got over the next few weeks or the additional European games on top of a huge domestic season.

So while they continue to pick up wins at the moment I'm not overly bothered because I know what is ahead of them so will just sit back and enjoy it when their season implodes.

Oh and lets not forget old Carson Yeung is in court again a week today so that side show is about to start up again. Happy Christmas from Small Heath!!!!

another late winner tonight :(

They are up to third if they win the rest of their games in hand.

I always feel odd about the Blues. I can see their stadium from the car park at work, I can drive within 10 yards of St Andrews on my way home if I want (I choose not to, mostly because the Meadway is the slowest road in Birmingham but reasons of taste do come into it too) and I find them utterly unbearable when they are in the Premier League. Their fans, at least the ones I know, seem humble this season. Almost likeable. Dunno whether it is me getting older, the Villa doing everything in their power to stop me caring any more or something else but I would quite like to see the Blues back up. At least the derby game puts a bit of excitement into the season and we wont be getting much of that this year.

Psychiatric help for nayson!

So while they continue to pick up wins at the moment I'm not overly bothered because I know what is ahead of them so will just sit back and enjoy it when their season implodes.
I'm sure this is true.

But what I'm concerned about is that they may get a sufficient cushion of points to prevent them from being relegated.

I'm holding out hope for administration and a big points deduction to help things along.

But what I'm concerned about is that they may get a sufficient cushion of points to prevent them from being relegated.

I'm holding out hope for administration and a big points deduction to help things along.

They were never going to go down this season and I'm happy with that so long as they don't get promoted. Another season in that division will only make their financial position worse bringing administration closer.

If they are in the Championship longer than the parachute payments last then the real fun will start.

You know, I've had a few beers and I'm bored (and the missus' is watching the telly and so I can't play Mass Effect 2), so I had a look at the sha forum.

I know (excuse the generalization) that they hate us 'for being arrogant' and all (and, in some exchanges I can see where it comes from) but...

Are all the posters on the sha forum complete retards or something? I'm honestly not trying to be insulting (yeah right) or funny, but it seems like we speak English and they speak...er....rubbish. Granted that I'm not going to get the in(bred)gags, but come on...

They were never going to go down this season and I'm happy with that so long as they don't get promoted. Another season in that division will only make their financial position worse bringing administration closer.

If they are in the Championship longer than the parachute payments last then the real fun will start.

They definitly won't go down, but I don't see them coming straight back up, a few injuries and the obligatory dip in form will hopefully see them slip down the table.

As CI just said though, they've got a great manager in Hughton who's bringing out the best in them at the moment..

As for Small Heath and their form it won't l

Only worry is small heath have always been one of the luckiest fucktard clubs around, which sort of proves how utter shit they have been throughout their pointless existence to have won so little while being so so lucky.

Â