Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Think of all the SHA inbreds that will have free time every Saturday afternoon. They will be like shrapnel and I'm sure a few will end up down VP.

I'm not sure they would.

Think of it the other way around.. if Villa were to go bump, would you go be a Blues fan?

Tricky to know what to do - but supporting your bitter rival isn't the way anyone would go.

Think of all the SHA inbreds that will have free time every Saturday afternoon. They will be like shrapnel and I'm sure a few will end up down VP.

I'm not sure they would.

Think of it the other way around.. if Villa were to go bump, would you go be a Blues fan?

Tricky to know what to do - but supporting your bitter rival isn't the way anyone would go.

Agree and fair enough I am not from the area, but I would not support another team, considering Villa is the only reason I have an interest in football anyway (AND I hate the blose more than any other team) I would just walk away from Football and become a casual viewer.

what will actually happen if miss yeung goes prison? does the government get control of his stake or does that put yeungss on in charge?

carson yeung is a villa legend he single handingly destroyed them :lol: cheers fella

still cant get that image of him thinking that were safe and then being told they were relegated!!!

A lad I know worked for them as a youth coach but had to leave around a month ago because of payment issues. Hes a blue nose, and hes worried.

He works for West Brom now and cant praise them enough, apparently its a different world there.

• 2 weeks later...

Every now and then I have a little wonder to smallheathalliance.com for a chuckle. They're fantasising about us going bust. Cringeworthy

"I want them to go bust. Then our fanbase massively increases, as does our income, and we buy their ground and training facilities. Also, we would get a lot more young players. It would benefit us massively if they went bust."

"id like to have a piss on them just as they are gasping for breath. horrible arrogant fecking club. its alwas been my dream to shot a bazooka at four sheds from the express way."

Bless 'em

Every now and then I have a little wonder to smallheathalliance.com for a chuckle. They're fantasising about us going bust. Cringeworthy

"I want them to go bust. Then our fanbase massively increases, as does our income, and we buy their ground and training facilities. Also, we would get a lot more young players. It would benefit us massively if they went bust."

"id like to have a piss on them just as they are gasping for breath. horrible arrogant fecking club. its alwas been my dream to shot a bazooka at four sheds from the express way."

Bless 'em

:lol: I am literally crying with laughter. It's phenomenal how bitter they are.

The only thing that doesn't make me laugh is when they mention McLeish, because I then remember what a terrible manager he is.

Â