Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Blues fans been calling for his head for weeks. They really thought they'd be pushing for europa this season.

madness.

Madness indeed, McLeish is the only thing that joke of a club has got going for it. Surprised he hasn't got the hell out of there sooner to try and save his reputation.

Has he played decent football? Well its been pretty effective defensively while not very pretty to watch but football doesn't have to be pretty in order to be good football.

As for your question, I hate it when people phrase a question taking into account part of the answer they know will show the question to be flawed. I'd say Dann and Johnson were inspired signings, many clubs would wish they got one or both of those two while Hart on loan was a good deal, Foster for the money they paid for him was a good deal.

He has done quite well I'd say in the market considering the club he is at and their limited ability to attract players and the limited finances available to him. He has hasn't done so well signing strikers but when you pay £5m for a striker you are shopping in a very different market to when you pay £5m for a defender.

As Villa fans we should know all about that.

I think McLeish has done a good job and conducts himself well personally. As for the praise he is getting, most people simply said he is the one thing they have going for them which is a back handed compliment at best. :)

McLeish is getting quite a lot of praise from you lot, and I'm not sure its entirely warranted...

Have they ever played good football under him? Has he made any decent signings apart from his CBs?

i think he deserves a lot of credit;

a) finishing 9th last season represented their best league position for over 50 years. (:crylaugh:)

B) in the grand scheme of things they're a very small club that should thank their lucky stars that they're anywhere near the top division.

c) they've never ever played 'good' football. their incredibly limited success has always been based around having a solid goalkeeper and back 4.

d) the board seem to be messing him around as he attempts to sign a new striker

having said that, he could certainly do with dropping the likes of Fahey and attempting to win a few games rather than hoping for a 0-0 regardless of the opposition.

I seriously hope they get dicked on tonight. There will be nothing worse than seeing their smug unemployed unwashed faces at Wembley

Yes, But imagine those same faces after seeing their team get smashed 5-0 by Arsenal....... hmmmmmmm

article-0-01355BCC00000578-134_468x418.jpg

Still, I think the fact they got to a semi is bad enough, you'd think they won it the way they go on!

In the Birmingham mail today it has an article about West Ham fans buying tickets in the SHA end....The ticket office said we've been having to say no to some people buying tickets who have a London accent and no booking history.

Will SHA fans invade the pitch if they win?

Wonder how much policing there will be.

Hammer will be there in full force and neither set of fans are a friendly bunch, Think Blues may be missing a few seats and toilets by the end of the night regardless of the result.

Theres violence where ever Blues go.

The trip to wembley should they make it will be carnage. Imagine after the game all the cocky Arsenal fans?

Anyone who went last year will remember the ugly scenes in that narrow passage as you enter the train station.

With idiots like Small Heath fans there will trouble, no doubt.

Â