Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

He better had why buy a club and not want it to flourish. It is about time we can compete with the spending power of Aston Villa when we are the pride of Birmingham and Bare's it name.

We need a new coach (will atrract top players), not impressed with the Scot,certainly no Bruce. Build a bigger stadium as we have more fans than Villa. Bring in some world class players with the heart and passion of the Blues supporters.

This should be on Mr Yeungs agenda, if not he is just wasting his time and playing with the passionate hearts and minds of 75% of Brum.

Pure comedy gold. He really believes what he's writing. Another one for the funny farm.

I particularly like the claim about the percentage of brummies that support the scum. If 75% of a city of over 1,000,000 people support the filth, why can they not fill a 30,000 stadium? Mong.

Blues training suspended

Blues Training Suspended

The Birmingham City soccer practice was delayed nearly two hours

Yesterday after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the Wast Hill training field.

Head Coach, Alex McLeish, immediately suspended practice while local police and investigators were called in.

After a complete analysis, forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to the players was in fact the goal line.

Practice was resumed after the experts decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

So you're basing your credentials on one game last night then, eh ?

How come you struggled against Wigan, Pompey, Blackburn and dare I say it, Blues ?

Milner is just a player I've never rated.....lots of running and hard work but generally no end product ......got to be the most overrated player to make the England squad since Ricketts

Face reality, you'll fail to challenge The Big Four because your midfield is weak and you lack squad depth, I know it's extremely difficult to find a Lamaprd, a Carrick or a Gerrard out there but that's what you will need .....Plus you're one dimensional.....as I've said many times take out John Carew and Ashley Young from your team and you're very much ordinary

If it's any consolation last night was a very entertaining game.....but you could see Citeh just had that extra edge and bit of class all around the field needed to be REAL contenders

And again , most managers can be made to look good with an open , unlimited cheque book

PartisanBFC post again, would like to see all 980 of his posts.

Hmm, It's been two hourse since I've registered and I haven't had any validation and I can't see the forums. What's the normal procedure after you've joined... how long do you need to wait for you acount to be registered and does and E-Mail get sent?

So you're basing your credentials on one game last night then, eh ?

How come you struggled against Wigan, Pompey, Blackburn and dare I say it, Blues ?

what about beating liverpool? thought that bloser would leave that one out. we didnt struggle against pompey, you thick shit

Milner is just a player I've never rated.....lots of running and hard work but generally no end product ......got to be the most overrated player to make the England squad since Ricketts

sorry he doesnt compare to the mighty fahey does he?

Face reality, you'll fail to challenge The Big Four because your midfield is weak and you lack squad depth, I know it's extremely difficult to find a Lamaprd, a Carrick or a Gerrard out there but that's what you will need .....Plus you're one dimensional.....as I've said many times take out John Carew and Ashley Young from your team and you're very much ordinary

so thats like saying take torres and gerrard out of liverpool, or rooney and berbatov at united. what a stupid unfounded point. furthermore carew has been been poor this year and young has been average

If it's any consolation last night was a very entertaining game.....but you could see Citeh just had that extra edge and bit of class all around the field needed to be REAL contenders

i like the way he put real in capitals. sorry i forgot finishing above wigan and burnley is a higher goal!!

And again , most managers can be made to look good with an open , unlimited cheque book

unlimited eh? so we have spent 30m on one player like city do? this is why you cannot chat to oily blosers about football they simply dont have a clue

Haha, it's even more funny when reading the Small Heathens replies trying to dignify what the OP has said despite all the Villa fans are having their sides split.

Anyway, just joined up on that official forum and my username is Ohatfyawfa an abbreviation for One hundred and thirty four years and won **** all. No wonder they keep the forum so secret not allowing guests to view because of retarded posts they make and the bitter ones about us because they're just jealous.

MattyP wrote:

Who's next in the door 'Noses?? To compliment Beckham and Ronaldinho??

Didier Drogba? Fernando Torres?

Some Blue Nose wrote: we have more chance of getting them than you ever did of getting defoe or boswinga

That's really not true is it?

Â