Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Sticking up for sha because they've signed a bunch of shit? I think you're making it pretty obvious who you support.
you fans aint got a clue who i support to be honest...and really that should not matter either? All ive said like before is blues are doing the spending round here,and some fans are getting all worked up.its quite funny really.

Sticking up for sha because they've signed a bunch of shit? I think you're making it pretty obvious who you support.
you fans aint got a clue who i support to be honest...and really that should not matter either? All ive said like before is blues are doing the spending round here,and some fans are getting all worked up.its quite funny really.
but they are spending on shit,who's gives a toss..the players they are buying wouldnt get on to our bench ffs..

ok then here is your chance!!!tell me some of aston villa transfer targets? or will it be just be before the window shuts yet again,its a very big season coming up for mon its time for him to deliver,because anything less than last year some villa fans will want him gone.

tell me some of your targets then?because i cant think of one.
we dont blab all over the place about our targets,unlike wearpig and the gang..we'll have our players dont you worry..our targets are at a higher level than yours so are a little harder to get..

we dont blab all over the place about our targets,unlike wearpig and the gang..we'll have our players dont you worry..our targets are at a higher level than yours so are a little harder to get..

Couldnt have said it better myself matey.

And Sheldon, it may well be that your board of idiots want to blab to the world about trying to sign Barry Ferguson (hahahaha!), but we do things with a little more respect, panache and business acumen down at VP.

Well you could look at the main message board for links to the players we have been linked with, as for actual targets only a bunch of fools would advertise the people they are after.......oh hold on

No point asking for a reply from Sheldon folks.

Took you long enough!

Believe it or not but us mods also have lives.

You're not allowed those

:lol: thinking they have one over us because they signed a player before us, that's almost as bad as the fact they actually advertise the fact they were the first British team to get to a European final... and lose :crylaugh:

:lol: thinking they have one over us because they signed a player before us, that's almost as bad as the fact they actually advertise the fact they were the first British team to get to a European final... and lose :crylaugh:
we dont say small time small heath for nothing :lol: ..they are the biggest bunch of inbred gobshits i have ever heard of..

• 2 weeks later...

link

Birmingham want Newcastle bad boy Joey Barton on loan By Alan Nixon 6/07/2009

Birmingham boss Alex McLeish is offering to pay £25,000 a week to Newcastle to take Joey Barton on loan for the season.

The package will be considered by the rudderless Toon outfit once they have a new owner and manager – and while it is the best escape route for them it is still less than HALF of what Barton earns.

So if McLeish gets the nod to take on the fiery midfielder for the Blues’ return to the top flight it will mean that relegated Newcastle must still pick up around £2million of his salary.

Birmingham have short-listed Barton along with Rangers and Scotland star Barry Ferguson and even Patrick Vieira as possibles for their midfield leader role. The

St Andrews club would be happy to take on Barton for a year at the cost of around £1.3m, but do not want to buy him.

Barton is quite happy to stay on Tyneside but could be forced out if Alan Shearer – or any other manager – refuses to play him.

The Barton problem is just one of many at Newcastle where a handful of players

are fancied on loan by rival clubs – like Kevin Nolan – who need Toon to ‘sponsor’ those deals because of the size of the salaries.

Â