Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Yes I've spent plenty of time in all of them, on and off match days. I think there is much more of a football feel around them. A match day in Birmingham can be completely unnoticed walking around the Bullring, but if you are in Liverpool or Manchester I think you know there is a game that day. 

I went Everton away with my dad on the train, usually go by Villa coach, and we pretty much could barely find our way there as we saw hardly any Everton fans. We presumed we could just follow the crowd, but there weren't one to follow!

TRS-T I'm starting to think you are a bluenose to be honest. Constantly defending them, bigging them up. Now you post their last minute goal here.

Well this is the Birmingham City thread...

TRS-T I'm starting to think you are a bluenose to be honest. Constantly defending them, bigging them up. Now you post their last minute goal here.

Oh, didn't realise we had to defend and big up whatever the thread subject was.

Yes this is, but it's the Birmingham City thread where we laugh, criticise, and slag their club off, not the opposite.

Anyway this is my last post in this topic. They are so insignificant we shouldn't even be thinking about them. You won't see me in here again.

Edited by Voinjama

Don't delete it, i think its quite funny. Wild celebrations after a 93rd minute equaliser to survive going down to the third tier and survivng on GD over Doncaster. One of the best days in their history, tells you everything you need to know about them.

• Like 3

Don't delete it, i think its quite funny. Wild celebrations after a 93rd minute equaliser to survive going down to the third tier and survivng on GD over Doncaster. One of the best days in their history, tells you everything you need to know about them.

Good point

Keep it 

Careful with calling posters 'noses. Mods don't like it, and with good reason.

TRST has always defended the heathen on the grounds that the region's success as a whole is reflected in the individual fates of all clubs. It's a totally valid opinion, not one I share, but I see the logic.

Can't be doing with that equalising goal on here though, will not be clicking play on that!

• Like 1

So you would just stand there and politely clap if that happened to Villa one day? I can't actually believe some Villa fans are criticising them for celebrating.

I think the point is that most Villa fans find it so funny that they're making such a big thing about it.

"look at us-We went mad when we scored an injury time goal & sang KRO really loud"

Surely people can see it highlights how small time these cranks are?

Â