WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

He seems more of a nose and less of a doghead as the months go by.

It’s a Jekyll and Hyde transformation, except this time it goes from Hyde to something even more grotesque and repulsive 

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Surprised nobody has mentioned the dumb knuckledragger on tonight who prophesized their manager taking over from Safegate, he’s so brilliant.

You really couldn’t make it up 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Surprised nobody has mentioned the dumb knuckledragger on tonight who prophesized their manager taking over from Safegate, he’s so brilliant.

I was travelling this evening and forgot all about it. I will be however be listening to the podcast tomorrow you’ve got to love them

9 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Nobody else listens to it 😝

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

Related to the WBA owners?

No Uria Rennie, he used  the phrase which was common years ago, which is now frowned upon

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Caught probably three quarters of this tonight between jobs, you know I'm pretty sure that small heath are unbeaten this season.

I say that beacuse Daz the Spaz must have mentioned it at least ten times, even when getting people's score predictions. Yep, small heath unbeaten.

I'm sure Daz the Spaz is a closet Nose, he seems to take huge delight in the fact that they are unbeaten.

Just one problem with that, they actually lost at home in the League Cup to Cardiff.

So, not unbeaten.

Mate.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7l4nk8yfgm1d6oat9vg

• Haha 1

Only caught a bit here and there last night, and strangely didn't hear one single small heath fan.

Coud it have been because they are now...

beaten?

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

The one who phoned up on Saturday was a prelude of things to come……”Eustace cannot take us where we want to go”…………….it will happen more and more with every loss

spacer.png

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Strog said:

Just looking at the scores and they are losing to PNE. Eustace out

mate 😉

Played ten added minutes and they still did **** all 😂

Â