Academy General Topic

smetrov

Considering that they're one of the form teams in the league and we played pretty much an U16 team with a couple of older players that played just yesterday was expecting a bigger defeat than that.

Hart with his fifth goal of the season, and he's scored at least three in the Premier League Cup as well, so he's doing well in that regard, also a debut goal for Josh Mason. Good to see Shakpoke get some game time as well.

• Like 2

On 24/04/2021 at 15:55, useless said:

Seems like Shakpoke is claiming our second goal judging by his instagram 'First game back after 5 months out 1 goal we thank God'.

Match report credits Shakpoke with the second goal...

'Substitute Ruben Shakpoke pulled one back for the away side in the 78th minute but it proved to be a consolation as Brighton took the points.'

22 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

The Youth Cup game is also available on Villa TV for a £1.99 donation to the Villa foundation.

You can make your own moral choices, I won't judge you.

On top of being a good cause I'd happily pay just to hear our bias commentators over theirs 😄

Lindley is a midfielder, I think he will be playing in front of the back four with Raikhy being pushed further forward to replace Ramsey.

Appiah is normally a central defender and you'd expect him to play there alongside Swinkels, but last week against Albion he played right-back after Kesler went off injured and assisted two goals, so wouldn't be surprised if that's where he's playing today with Kesler on the right-wing...

Or it could be Appiah and Swinkels as the back two with Kesler at right-back, Bogarde and Lindley with Chukwuemake in central midfield and Raikhy on the right wing.

Our attacking options off the bench look better with Goodridge, Sewell and Reddin all there.

Â