Academy General Topic

mikeyp102

For us to come back to win 6-4 from losing 4-3 with ten men and an outfield player in goal is some going, especially as our heads could have easily have dropped after throwing the initial 3-1 lead away. Good to see Bradley Young getting four goals and an assist as well. West Brom weren't in bad form, had won four of their last five including beating Spurs 5-0 in the FA Youth Cup last week with pretty much the same team that they fielded today.

Edited by useless

5 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Football isn't entertaining because Real Madrid aren't involved.

Apparently.

I stopped watching after 40 minutes because, unless some jumped up clubs play each other every Wednesday, that's all I can tolerate.

• Haha 1

Puts me in mind of the HK sevens a few years back 

Johansson ( now with Rotherham) went off injured at HT in the semi. Only GK in the squad

Mitch Clark played 2nd half - and all the Final in goal.

We won it all.

• Like 1

Ha, and our admin immediately put the team up just to make me look bad! :)

Lewis, Ribades, Philogene-Bidace, Aaron O'Reilly. Munroe, McBride.Hart, Pierre, Patterson, Young, Sewell

With Shakpoke our only sub.

How many of those played yesterday?

• Haha 1

Sewell, Aaron O'Reilly, and Hart played yesterday, I think that the Young that's playing is Kadan Young rather than Bradley Young, England Youth international, only turned fifteen earlier this year.

• Like 3

I thought it was strange Philogene-Bidace playing especially as the official site had him down as wearing the No.2 shirt, was wondering if it was Jaden's younger brother or something. Our subs have also been updated:

Pavey,Hammons, Shakpoke, Hans, Mason

Shakpoke the only one of those that I've heard of.

• Like 1

Barber is Jaden Barber, I guess that's why he was confused with Philogene-Bidace, seems like Pierre is Kyrie Pierre an U16 from Bristol Rovers' academy, but he's played for their U18s this season in the FA Youth Cup.

Â