The value of managers

Bugzy1991

1 minute ago, Bugzy1991 said:

You now what. Let's do it...you never asks how much  indetail I have to go into for the other 97% 

So let's do it. Money + wages + + stadium+ luck. + Owners + physios. 

I give you that for free. 

Now we can do escrow on the 3 -1% and I'll go indetail with actual maths / graphs for that.

That doesn't show how the other 97% is distributed. You've just named some other factors

Ok I'm bored now. 

As predicted, you're full of shit and can't provide anything because you're making it all up. Now that someone has called your bluff you've raised the price to 100k because you know nobody will pay that. You didn't expect anyone to offer you the $250 in the first place and now you're looking for a way out.

I'll make it easier. If you tell us the name of your company and tell us your position in it , I'll donate £25 to Acorns. I'll up the donation to £50 if you can prove that you hold that position.

That won't take any of your precious time, and it's for a good cause.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Bugzy1991 said:

You now what. Let's do it...you never asks how much  indetail I have to go into for the other 97% 

So let's do it. Money + wages + + stadium+ luck. + Owners + physios. 

I give you that for free. 

Now we can do escrow on the 3 -1% and I'll go indetail with actual maths / graphs for that.

You heard it here folks. Players have absolutely no influence on a clubs season. Who knew? 

Edited by kurtsimonw

1 minute ago, kurtsimonw said:

You heard it here folks. Players have absolutely no influence on a clubs season. Who knew? 

You heard it here folks. You think money and wages doesn't come into players. Almost as if they are linked . Where was city 15 years ago again? 

Edited by Bugzy1991

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Ok I'm bored now. 

As predicted, you're full of shit and can't provide anything because you're making it all up. Now that someone has called your bluff you've raised the price to 100k because you know nobody will pay that. You didn't expect anyone to offer you the $250 in the first place and now you're looking for a way out.

I'll make it easier. If you tell us the name of your company and tell us your position in it , I'll donate £25 to Acorns. I'll up the donation to £50 if you can prove that you hold that position.

So back to the original point. 

Ranieri worth less than 1% to Leicester title winning side. 

I don't think you know how betting works in Europe. What company did I claim to work at?

Edited by Bugzy1991

3 minutes ago, Bugzy1991 said:

You heard it here folks. You think money and wages doesn't come into players. Almost as if they are linked . Where was city 15 years ago again? 

So given that we've spent more than Sheff U, have a bigger wage bill, bigger stadium, richer owners... that leaves their manager (max 3%), physios and "luck" are the reason they're above us. 

1 minute ago, Bugzy1991 said:

So back to the original point. 

Ranieri worth less than 1% to Leicester title winning side. 

I don't think you know how betting works in Europe. What company did I claim to work at?

Nobody. Is. Talking. About. Betting.

Just now, kurtsimonw said:

So given that we've spent more than Sheff U, have a bigger wage bill, bigger stadium, richer owners... that leaves their manager (max 3%), physios and "luck" are the reason they're above us. 

Do you think 1 second comment is all the factors? Given the context of the discussion

This is just dumb .

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Nobody. Is. Talking. About. Betting.

But. You. Said.company. 

When. Did. I. Say. I. Had. A. Company. 

People. Who. Win. At. Betting. Don't. Have. Companies. We. Go. Independent. And. Discuss. Strats. And. Data. Around. The. World.

Edited by Bugzy1991

5 minutes ago, Bugzy1991 said:

Can someone please quote where I had a strong stance on the other 97% 

Nobody said you did. 

But when you were asked to show how that 97% was distributed you said you could provide it for $250. You've now bottled it.

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Nobody said you did. 

But when you were asked to show how that 97% was distributed you said you could provide it for $250. You've now bottled it.

When the whole discussion was about 3%. You shifted goalposts. And bottled it. 

So want to escrow the 3% which was the whole point of the discussion. ? 

Just now, Bugzy1991 said:

So want to escrow the 3% which was the whole point of the discussion. ? 

I've shifted the goalposts?

3 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

When you start answering questions with answers, and not more questions, we'll start taking you seriously.

Give us the figures on why Ranieri only deserves 3% praise, and where that other 97% is distributed, and we'll believe you.

3 hours ago, Bugzy1991 said:

Pay me approx 250$ and I'll show you. It will take like 1-2 hours to show it all. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bugzy1991 said:

Nope. YOU shifted the goalposts, as below.

3 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

When you start answering questions with answers, and not more questions, we'll start taking you seriously.

Give us the figures on why Ranieri only deserves 3% praise, and where that other 97% is distributed, and we'll believe you.

I asked for the 3% and distribution of the remaining 97% and you say in response to that..

3 hours ago, Bugzy1991 said:

Pay me approx 250$ and I'll show you. It will take like 1-2 hours to show it all. 

Now you're going back on it.

• Like 1

Â