The value of managers

Bugzy1991

17 minutes ago, Bugzy1991 said:

Easiest money I earnt.

5 minutes ago, Bugzy1991 said:

That's funny. Because you said you wouldn't send money until X gets what you received .

Maybe you're not as smart as you think you are. 

Says the guy that uses the past tense to refer to, potential, future earnings.

1 minute ago, kurtsimonw said:

He didn't say you were an Arsenal fan...

Yes but obviously comparing lol. And referring to me.

So  bet or no?  If you guys feel this strongly about your opinions. Just put money where mouth is?

Edited by Bugzy1991

6 minutes ago, Bugzy1991 said:

So yes. 250$ to 10k$ 

Managers worth less 3% 

Ranieri worth less than 1% to a title winning side. 

Let's do this with market and maths...

You have 1 hour to say yes or no. Let's find a mod also to escrow

Where has 10k come from? 😂

I’m saying yes to $250 to show me the data and workings that show ranieri had less than a 1% influence On Leicester’s title win AND how the rest of the influence is distributed. Like @kurtsimonwasked for. 

What you're offering is literally impossible, you do realise this? You can not possibly quantify something that is completely qualitative and subjective. 

Edited by kurtsimonw

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Where has 10k come from? 😂

I’m saying yes to $250 to show me the data and workings that show ranieri had less than a 1% influence On Leicester’s title win AND how the rest of the influence is distributed. Like @kurtsimonwasked for. 

I said 250$ to 10k$. I'm willing to bet up to 10k$ lol willing to show managers has less than 3% on a side...and 1% on ranieri having any influence on any team. 

Funny how you guys keep trying to nitpick stats that I keep quoting...but when it comes important. You're not willing to back it up. 

Ranieri has less than 1% influence in Leicester side...escrow it. 

Edited by Bugzy1991

2 minutes ago, Bugzy1991 said:

Funny how you guys keep trying to nitpick stats that I keep quoting...but when it comes important. You're not willing to back it up. 

Yeah because, having followed this discussion, I can't possibly see you coming up with numbers that others still feel don't prove anything reaching yet another bizarre impasse.

6 minutes ago, Bugzy1991 said:

I said 250$ to 10k$. I'm willing to bet up to 10k$ lol willing to show managers has less than 3% on a side...and 1% on ranieri having any influence on any team. 

So it's a bet now, so if you can't prove without undeniable evidence, you'll have to give @Stevo985 the $250?

3 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

So it's a bet now, so if you can't prove without undeniable evidence, you'll have to give @Stevo985 the $250?

So we're betting that ranieri has less than 1 % shift of a title winning side? 

Or 

Managers worth less than 3%

Find a mod to escrow 

Edited by Bugzy1991

5 minutes ago, Bugzy1991 said:

So we're betting that ranieri has less than 1 % shift of a title winning side? 

Or 

Managers worth less than 3%

Mind a mod to escrow 

The hilarity when you come out with betting trends, suggesting that the less than 3% change in odds is "proof" that managers have less than 3% influence.

8 minutes ago, Bugzy1991 said:

Ranieri has less than 1% influence in Leicester side...escrow it. 

I’m not betting. I’m paying for your service. 

You claim to work for some sort of company that deals in this stuff but won’t tell us what your position is or what the company is. 

@kurtsimonwasked you for something very specific and you said it costs $250 for your time to produce or show it  

I will pay that $250 if you deliver what I’ve asked for.

this is not a bet. It’s a transaction. If you want an escrow that’s fine but you won’t be receiving anything from me or the escrow until I’m satisfied with what I’ve received

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

I’m not betting. I’m paying for your service. 

You claim to work for some sort of company that deals in this stuff but won’t tell us what your position is or what the company is. 

@kurtsimonwasked you for something very specific and you said it costs $250 for your time to produce or show it  

I will pay that $250 if you deliver what I’ve asked for.

this is not a bet. It’s a transaction. If you want an escrow that’s fine but you won’t be receiving anything from me or the escrow until I’m satisfied with what I’ve received

Ok so escrow it. And will do. You just lost out on winning 250$ for yourself if I don't deliver. Woops. 

Edited by Bugzy1991

Â