The value of managers

Bugzy1991

23 minutes ago, Bugzy1991 said:

Ok so escrow it. And will do. You just lost out on winning 250$ for yourself if I don't deliver. Woops. 

What kind of businessman or company offers their services and then mistakes their offer as a bet?

Why do we have to escrow it? You won’t be receiving the money unless I’m happy with what I receive anyway. I’m paying for your service.

But if you insist then I nominate @NurembergVillan  I’m sure he’s up for a laugh

32 minutes ago, Bugzy1991 said:

ranieri has less than 1 % shift of a title winning side? 

Or 

Managers worth less than 3%

Find a mod to escrow 

Just to be clear. This is now what was asked for

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

What kind of businessman or company offers their services and then mistakes their offer as a bet?

Why do we have to escrow it? You won’t be receiving the money unless I’m happy with what I receive anyway. I’m paying for your service.

But if you insist then I nominate @NurembergVillan  I’m sure he’s up for a laugh

Sure. Tell him to send me bank details...tell him to send my screen shot when 250$ goes into account. Ill do the same after.. 

Then I'll show ranieri has 1% to make a title winning side (Leicester)

Or 3% manager on a side.( Any manager) 

Edited by Bugzy1991

2 minutes ago, Bugzy1991 said:

Sure. Tell him to send me bank details...tell him to send my screen shot when 250$ goes into account. Ill do the same after.. 

Then I'll show ranieri has 1% to make a title winning side (Leicester)

Or 3% manager on a side.

He can read. I’m sure he’ll see your request sooner or later. 

I want how the other 97/99% is distributed as well. Like was asked for. I also want the 1-2 hours of you showing it to me that you said you’d provide.

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He can read. I’m sure he’ll see your request sooner or later. 

I want how the other 97/99% is distributed as well. Like was asked for. I also want the 1-2 hours of you showing it to me that you said you’d provide.

So the bet is..we finalise this yes.. 

Managers have less than 3% on a side.. 

Or 

Ranieri worth less than 1 % to win title? 

Final? Set up escrow.

Edited by Bugzy1991
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bugzy1991 said:

No. Why would I show you that? I'll give you the answers after I spend 1-2 hours.

That’s what you said you’d provide for $250

what kind of weird company is this? I ask for something and you move the goalposts and then say you’ll provide something else and then want to use an escrow and then want to turn it into a bet.

7 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

what kind of weird company is this? I ask for something and you move the goalposts and then say you’ll provide something else and then want to use an escrow and then want to turn it into a bet.

Ok the above. I'll show the bet.

Weird how you keep saying company though.

Edited by Bugzy1991

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Probably a company that's next line is "In order to process this, we need you to get a iTunes gift card..."

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bugzy1991 said:

So the bet is..we finalise this yes.. 

Managers have less than 3% on a side.. 

Or 

Ranieri worth less than 1 % to win title? 

Final? Set up escrow.

No. Not final. And this is not a bet. 

You were asked for the numbers behind how you quantify that a managers influence on a team’s performance is 3%, or Ranieri’s is 1%. Whichever I don’t mind. 

AND you were asked for how the rest of the 97% (or 99%) is distributed amongst other factors. 

AND you said it would take 1-2 hours to show us. 

That is what I want. I’m not betting you. I’m the customer. You said that would cost $250. Well consider me waving it in your face. Take my money. 

If you show us what’s been asked for then it’s yours. 

53 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Something about scarecrows and Ranieri

In the Newcastle thread.....

Worzel Gummidge?

13 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

You were asked for the numbers behind how you quantify that a managers influence on a team’s performance is 3%, or Ranieri’s is 1%. Whichever I don’t mind. 

AND you were asked for how the rest of the 97% (or 99%) is distributed amongst other factors. 

That is what I want. I’m not betting you. I’m the customer. You said that would cost $250. Well consider me waving it in your face. Take my money. 

So let's get this straight... 

We're here talking about ranieri and manager influence. I say managers worth 3% and I'll show that.. 

But you want me to go into in-depth analysis as to the other 97%? Who ever does this. This whole discussion has been on the 3%. That takes 1-2 hours. 

The other 97% can be summarised in 1 minute. To actually reflect that which hasn't been the actual point to any of this discussion will take hours and hours. 

Are you caring more about this 97%? Than the actual discussion point of 3% manager. 

Who the fk bets like this? My whole point is 

3% manager influence on a team 

<1% ranieri for title winner 

And you want me to do the other 97%? Hahahaha pay me 100k$ for the other 97% .  Maybe more. 

250$ for the other since that's the whole point of the discussion

Edited by Bugzy1991

4 minutes ago, Bugzy1991 said:

So let's get this straight... 

We're here talking about ranieri and manager influence. I say managers worth 3% and I'll show that.. 

But you want me to go into in-depth analysis as to the other 97%? Who ever does this. This whole discussion has been on the 3%. That takes 1-2 hours. 

The other 97% can be summarised in 1 minute. To actually reflect that which hasn't been the actual point to any of this discussion will take hours and hours. 

Are you caring more about this 97%? Than the actual discussion point of 3% manager. 

You were asked for this:

3 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

When you start answering questions with answers, and not more questions, we'll start taking you seriously.

Give us the figures on why Ranieri only deserves 3% praise, and where that other 97% is distributed, and we'll believe you.

You said this:

2 hours ago, Bugzy1991 said:

Pay me approx 250$ and I'll show you. It will take like 1-2 hours to show it all. 

Xg shit was easily viable by independent sources. This stuff will actually take me time to accumulate. So pay up if you want to know.and it will give you a slight edge . 

I'm the customer. I want what was promised.

Edited by Stevo985

3 minutes ago, Bugzy1991 said:

Who the fk bets like this? 

This is not a bet. The only person talking about betting is you. I don't gamble. Please stop telling me I'm betting.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

And the follow up posts. 

Wtf is this. Pay me 100k$ for what you want. 

Nobody who reads this thinks like that. Given the points that were made.

Actually disappointed that the whole 3% and 1% has to be derailed by some nonsense that nobody claimed.   

Edited by Bugzy1991

Given you seem to have an interest in numbers, how can you not possibly understand knowing the remaining 97% would be as important as the 3%? 

That's like me saying I'll give you 3% of my earnings, and not telling you how much I earn in total. You can't possibly know the 3% I'm giving you is accurate or not.

You now what. Let's do it...you never asks how much  indetail I have to go into for the other 97% 

So let's do it. Money + wages + + stadium+ luck. + Owners + physios. 

I give you that for free. 

Now we can do escrow on the 3 -1% and I'll go indetail with actual maths / graphs for that.

Edited by Bugzy1991

4 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

Given you seem to have an interest in numbers, how can you not possibly understand knowing the remaining 97% would be as important as the 3%? 

That's like me saying I'll give you 3% of my earnings, and not telling you how much I earn in total. You can't possibly know the 3% I'm giving you is accurate or not.

That's not important given the discussion? What is this? Wtf

Edited by Bugzy1991

Â